Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FF3!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by wuglendei
    NINTENDO didnt start ! they didnt MAKE final fantasy! SQUARE DID! so NINTENDO didnt START FF! And sony...well there the best and always will be. NINTENDO sux. Always killin there franchises (spelling) and there graphix! HA HA! all they use is big colors! NO texture! Unles we talk about metroid...but i donno if NINTENDO ACTUALY made that...i dont keep up with nintendo..... STILL i never ONCE liked a nintendo game..that nintendo made. But this shouldnt be about NINTENDO OR SONY this should be aboud ff3....my....baby. I LOVE that game. Damn....some fine memorys in that game. If u guys find ANY screen shots of FF3 for the DS please give me the LINK...i really need to make sure square n nintendo do this right...tho i kno square will do it right..

You're right. No textures.

Oh, for the record. Very few console companies make their own games. Sony didn't make the Gran Turismo series either. About the only game series Nintendo is developing theirselves is Mario.
    Sony doesn't own Final Fantasy either, so why should only they get Final Fantasy games? Your logic is... flawed.
    Last edited by Mirage; 03-07-2005 at 06:10 AM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    *gets on the podium*

If elected, I will throw an awesomely excellent party to mark the occasion of all of the Final Fantasy series finally being released in America! There'll totally be pie and stuff. Remember, a vote for Ace is a vote for parties and pie!
    OKAY!
    That's it. I have been baffled by BaoTW and Ace and Goomba and all the other parties.

I'll vote for this one. How's it done?

In case there are still people caring about the topic:

Quote Originally Posted by wuglendei
    I donno what he would sell if U didnt find any of them summonings......Im guwessing nothing. Im bored now.....who was your fav secondary char? I liked sarah.
    So how do you know you can't buy the summons without having found them before?
    I liked all of the characters. Desh was cool as you think he (SPOILER)dies and then just walks out of that fire thing in the end. And Sara was funny (SPOILER)falling in love with some random character.

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    Also, having to play entire dungeons as a frog or in mini is kinda annoying, although challenging.
    There is no dungeon you have to play as a frog. You only have to be a frog to enter some passages. But the mini dungeons are REALLY annoying as you never have enough spells for all the characters and your fighters don't have (a lot of) MP.

I like FFIII the only thing that i didn't like about this game are the four main characters are boys.I'm a boy too its just that I like female characters in video games.I know its a stupid reason to be bothered by but I can't help it.But I am trying not to let this ruin my gaming experience with this game and I still cant wait for it to come out on the DS.Then I won't hafta play it on my stupid emulator anymore!

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

That's an interesting thought... What if they made it so you could change the genders of the 4 youths? It wouldn't even have to change gameplay, just be a cosmetic change! Well... We know it won't happen, but I think it would be a really cool addition.

What if they made it so you could change the genders of the 4 youths?
    They could and I hope they would do something like that, but it isn't likely. Maybe you can just make them all black mages so you can't tell if they're male or female.

........lalalalalala im happy! I jus got SHADOW HEARTS COVANET! Now i usually dont wander far from square but midway has outdone themselves again. I loved shadow hearts 1 and I didnt expect this game to suck or n e thing but they certanly improved....hey...wtf does this have to do with ff3?.......Hmmmmm........Sarah is hot.................yea........u kno whats stupid? In the end...all my training...was worthless cuz i turned all chars into sages n ninja or whatever that othetr secret class was.....hmmmmm....i like.......frogs..............hmmmmm..........aeris...was hott....but in advent children.....Tifa is way hotter

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    That's an interesting thought... What if they made it so you could change the genders of the 4 youths?
    There are a few jobs in the game which could be both. Actually I gave one of my characters a female name and only the white mage or sage job. So there was a girl in my party somehow...
    Btw.: Playing with 4 girls would include some indications of homosexuality. I'm not sure if square would do something like that...

Is it true that FF III had support characters that joined you?

Oh and Nintendo rules! Sony blows!

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

There were characters that followed your party around for plot purposes. You could talk to them with the B button, but other than that, they were useless. I've always thought that, in the event of a remake, this should be changed; I think it'd be great if, at the beginning of every battle, you'd have a chance at getting a certain effect depending on who your current "support" character is. Like how the Invincible fires that cannon at the beginning of each fight, except it would occur more seldomly. Sarah could do some healing/Esuna-like thing, Cid could call in an air raid or something, Desh could summon one of those Baby Bahamuts, Elia could provide some more healing or summon a tidal wave, Allus could extort extra Gil from monsters, Dorga could let loose with that mad sagacious magic, and Unne could inflict some status ailments on enemies--Sleep at the very least.

Square Enix probably won't want to mess with the game quite that much, though.

So you can't use them in battle?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Yes. Like I said.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Square Enix probably won't want to mess with the game quite that much, though.
    Well they've already added some sort of use for the stylus. I think this game is gonna be sort of like what DoS was for FFI and II. Maybe not quite as drastic, but still, I think messing with the overall formula isn't too far from their minds...

I prefer this game to be released for the GBA just so I can play it on my Gamecube using the GB player

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Well i beat FF3 so i could care less if it comes to nort america.HeHe ..