Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FF3!

Default FF3!

Now im talking about the Final Fantasy 3 that was never translated to north america! I played emulator of it and it was THE BEST ff i played! I enjoyed this simple yet deep story and the great chars! The JOBS were awsome and well the combat waas...u kno same old same old! BUT this felt more like an dynamic adventure! DONT U GUYS AGREE WITH ME? Some great moments...like when i learned that the continet was actualy FLOATING over a great ocean and then i could go other places! THE WORLD WAS AWSOME~! Damn good story too. Showing us that light isnt always good and are both needed to keep the world at peace! DOES ANYONE ELSE SHARE MY FEELING FOR FF3? or do u all think that it sux? AND ONCE AGAIN I TALK OF THE FF3 THAT WAS NEVER SHIPPED TO NORTH AMERICA

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Yes, FFIII is sexy. Prime candidate for the best game in the series, and it should be even better once they update it for the DS.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The game sounds so good that I think I'll buy a DS just to play it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Yes, FF3 is awesome. I can't wait for the DS incarnation.

Default mad

IM SO MAD ABOUT IT FOR THE DS! I HATE NINTENDO! Im a sony FANBOY! Mostly because of Konami and Square but DAMN THEM! and i really doubt that the DS one will be better. I got this horrible feeling that it will turn out lookin like FINAL FANTASY DAWN OF SOULS for the GBA! Tho that game ROCKS i just dont want that to be the case for the DS. i HATE the ds i wish they would also make it for the PSP! But what gets me is WHY THE HELL THEY MAKIN IT FOR THE DS? Nintendo dosent OWN the FF3 title n ...do they?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok, we'll discuss this, and let Square know about your concerns. Now slowly step down from the ledge so no one gets hurt. Remember that we're here for you.

Default u think im KIDDING?

GAAAHH! HOW DARE U! i LOVE square! I DREAM about NOBOU EUEMATSU (SPELLING)! I LOVE HIS MUSIC! DEAR GOD FF IS THE BEST! I WILL NOT LET NINTENDO RUIN FF! NEVER! NEEEVVVEERRR

Blog Entries

Nintendo started Final Fantasy. And, though they have the best RPG games, Sony is still, basically, the devil. It's a monopolization threat since it's so freaking decent.

I'm a Nintendo guy, and I always will be.
    My only problem is that everything that is remade always has retarded additions that totally screw with the game.
    The game should be remade, get it's bugs fixed, and then, maybe, have some slight graphical enhancement. But, most likely, there'll be a guest appearence by Gau, and then a love scene of some kind.
    It's definately Square which annoys me more than the system that runs their games.

Default what?!?!?WHAT?!!?

NINTENDO didnt start ! they didnt MAKE final fantasy! SQUARE DID! so NINTENDO didnt START FF! And sony...well there the best and always will be. NINTENDO sux. Always killin there franchises (spelling) and there graphix! HA HA! all they use is big colors! NO texture! Unles we talk about metroid...but i donno if NINTENDO ACTUALY made that...i dont keep up with nintendo..... STILL i never ONCE liked a nintendo game..that nintendo made. But this shouldnt be about NINTENDO OR SONY this should be aboud ff3....my....baby. I LOVE that game. Damn....some fine memorys in that game. If u guys find ANY screen shots of FF3 for the DS please give me the LINK...i really need to make sure square n nintendo do this right...tho i kno square will do it right..

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't think there are any screenshots out for the game yet, but if I find any you will be the first to know about it.

Well thx...so what CLASS was your chars in the last bosses? And waht level? Did you have all the summonings?

I really liked FF3 it was a great game. Only the boss music was kind of crappy. But the job system was fun and those side characters were cool.
    And i do like Nintendo, because the best FF (which is FF6 imo(!)) came out for the SNES. And when I started to play video games there was no Sony game system. People had to choose from Nintendo and Sega and Nintendo was better (imo again).

Quote Originally Posted by wuglendei
    Well thx...so what CLASS was your chars in the last bosses? And waht level? Did you have all the summonings?
    Knight
    Sage (black magic and summons)
    Ninja
    Sage (white magic)
    all level 51

And yes, I did have all summons (really acquired Odin, Bahamut and Leviathan, didn't buy them ), as long as there aren't any secret summons I didn't find or something...

But guys...come on...nintendo was squares only choise!(spelling) THey went over to sony because they were the better choice! PS had better graphix n everything. O and square also made one of nintendos best rpgs. U kno MARIO RPG. Tho they did have that NES game MARIO rpg was truly a great rpg. So this means nintendo cant make a RPG for . But then again all they do is make the same games over and over again. O and MY teams was

NINJA-60
    NINJA-60+
    SAGE-60+
    SAGE-60+

i got all summonings....and U cant BUY the summonings unless u FIND them.

Quote Originally Posted by wuglendei
    and U cant BUY the summonings unless u FIND them.
    Really? I didn't know that as I already had them when I reached the sage selling them. What does he sell if you don't have the summons? Nothing?

I donno what he would sell if U didnt find any of them summonings......Im guwessing nothing. Im bored now.....who was your fav secondary char? I liked sarah.