Thread: Little help in Zanarkand plzz

Default Little help in Zanarkand plzz

Hey guys i'm in the cloister of trials, i'm now almost on the end of it, i solved the 2 puzzle parts, now i have to take the spheres in the things, i putted the kilika sphere in the left middle one, now i ave to take the besaid sphere, but it won't come out, i wanted to look for a walkthrough but my internet freaks out when i search for it..
    plzz help i wanna playy lol
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/-*-Bluelover-*-/Disasterrific.jpg[/img]
    Disasterrific...

"No matter what happens... I will find you."

Okay, nobody likes to be forwarded to a link. Especially when you're so vague with the link. If she wanted a walkthrough from some site, she would've searched for one. Although in her case as you can see, her internet freaks out on her. She obviously wants a forum answer since she posted in a forum. As I said, if she wanted a walkthrough, she wouldn't have made a forum thread.

Anyway, once you've done all four of the puzzles take the Kilika Sphere from the left of the screen with the puzzles and place it on the left pedestal in the first room. Now go back and get the Besaid Sphere and place it on the pedestal in the right side of the room.

that happened to me too. you have to push in a pedistal in the first room and then go back solve the puzzle then go back into the first room, push another pedestal until they show something happening to the besaid sphere and then take it out put it into a pedestal in the first room and keep on doing the puzzles and pushing the pedestals until the floor it the first room becomes white. then save because of a boss is coming up called the spectriel keeper. if you have played Final Fantasy X-2 and in the second chapter and last mission you have to fight something that flies and uses magic after you activate all the towers. that boss and everyone will have trigger command because you can move around during the battle. you want your strongest person in front of the boss (probably auron) and your healer and someone to protect her behind the boss. there are mines on the glyphs and thats why you have to move around. for some reason, even if you are not on the mines, when you use your aeons overdrives, it will attomatticlly mine our aeon. he has a move called bezerk tail that will do exactly what it says, causes bezerk. it will not wear off so use esuna to get rid of it. after a few overdrives and aeons and regular attacks, will die. i forgot to put that it will turn around so use your turns wisely. then get everybodys overdrives again and then save because you will have to fight Lady Yunalesca after you take the lift. If you have played Final Fantasy X-2, on your second sphere mission, where you have to take the mini pop quiz with Issaru, thats where you will fight. I haven't beat her yet so don't ask me

O got it thanks guysss..., i was so dum to do only one puzzle (shame on me) lol thankss
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/-*-Bluelover-*-/Disasterrific.jpg[/img]
    Disasterrific...

your welcome. and your not dumb, you just didn't know. it took me 30 minutes to do it without any help. it was so hard.