Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: theories

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack - Blademaster
    There is one major thing.If he gave him Oathkeeper then how the hell did he have two Keyblades once again two seconds after that?
    how can sora pull his keyblade out mid swing as soon as you click the attack button?

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

Sora doesnt have two keyblades. At least not in Deep Dive. He doesnt have two keyblades in KH2 until he does a special attack with Goofy or Donald. The person with two keyblades in Deep dive and KH2 is someone else. Not Sora.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    how can sora pull his keyblade out mid swing as soon as you click the attack button?

EE

But in KH when Riku took Sora's Keyblade, Sora couldn't pull another keyblade out of the air as it did BHK(if it is him).On the other side, maybe he wields special technique.
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence

EE

But in KH when Riku took Sora's Keyblade, Sora couldn't pull another keyblade out of the air as it did BHK(if it is him).And I don't think he has pockets of George Stobbart to carry loads of Keyblades.On the other side, maybe he wields special technique.
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

But in KH when Riku took Sora's Keyblade, Sora couldn't pull another keyblade out of the air as it did BHK(if it is him).And I don't think he has pockets of George Stobbart to carry loads of Keyblades.On the other side, maybe he wields special technique.
    Yes but he could have given him the second keyblade after KH2. By which I mean Deep Dive takes place after KH2.

Oh my god!I wonder what they have for KH3!And to release trailer for KH3 even before they release KH2!It is a bit sadistic, don't ya think?

Oh my god!I wonder what they have for KH3!And to release trailer for KH3 even before they release KH2!It is a bit sadistic, don't ya think?
    Point taken, during KH2 sounds more reasonable. But I dont think it necessarily happened between I&II.

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    In the Deep Dive trailer Im pretty sure the Dual wielding unknown or the blonde haired kid gave Riku the Oathkeeper keyblade. Now Im just confussed
    I think that bhk and double wielder is the same thing.

Yes I think so too, sorry I wrote that badly. I meant those are both names used for him.

Articles
    Blog Entries

that was because he took the ability to have a keyblade. not the keyblade itself. The perfect example is when leon slashes the keyblade, it fades out of his hand and into sora's. I think the keyblade it more the keybladers heart that is hardened into a weapon than it is a buyable weapon. So if that is the case then why cant a keyblader just conjure up the weapon at will. Also, sora could pull a keyblade out of thin air, but only when he had it (not riku because it was currentlly within his heart) and he couldn't pull out 2 (even though you can do that in kh2 in overdrive mode) because he either didn't possess enough skill or wasn't aware he had that power.

EE

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I do believe that the dual-wielding Unknown tosses up the Oblivion to Riku, which would make much more sense than the Oathkeeper as the Oblivion was Riku's original keyblade/chain, or rather, as I've been informed, a look-a-like. Either way the Oblivion is so Riku's style. Also, the second keyblade that the dual-wielding Unknown has after he tosses the Oblivion on up to Riku is a Kingdom Key. And we've all seen how Sora and Riku both summon their keyblades, it just pops out of thing air with a cool little effect.

I strongly doubt that the Unknowns are previous keyblade wielders. From how they talk about the keyblade it leads me to believe that they've never actually witnessed its power. If they did, they wouldn't have so sorely underestimated Sora and his abilities.

I still think that the Unknowns are bodies that have been seperated from their hearts. It makes the most sense as you could describe a body without a heart as a hallow shell, and it would also explain why Ansem's body is a member of the Organization. But not all members are hollow shells. Riku and Mickey sure as hell aren't, and I doubt the dual-wielding Unknown is either. I don't think being a member of the Organization means much of anything, though. If there's one thing we've learned about the Organization is that everyone has their own agenda, so those three probably aren't even working with the other Unknowns, but I don't think that necessarily means they're under-cover either.

I'm also a little confused as to where Deep Dive fits into the chronology of Kingdom Hearts. I think it's dead obvious that the dual-wielding Unknown is the blonde haired kid. When we see the blonde haired kid in Kingdom Hearts II he does not don the cloak that the Unknowns wear and what we later see him wearing. This leads me to believe that Deep Dive either takes place during or after Kingdom Hearts II. Something tells me that it's during and towards the end of the game.
    Last edited by Ouch!; 04-05-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Yes you're right. Sorry about the mix up, I just checked and it is the Oblivion Riku catches while BHK keeps the Oathkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphier
    I strongly doubt that the Unknowns are previous keyblade wielders. From how they talk about the keyblade it leads me to believe that they've never actually witnessed its power. If they did, they wouldn't have so sorely underestimated Sora and his abilities.
    Agreed. In CoM, the Organization members plotting a coup talk about how Sora was their chance to get the Keyblade master under their control, and that they were going to use Sora's power to take over the Organization. That doesn't really make much sense if every member of the Organization was a Keyblade master.

Personally, there is very little that I am sure about KH2. The Organization, the Dusk, the many different Keyblades... I've got to finish Reverse/Rebirth in CoM to see if I can clear any of this up, but I don't think we're really going to get any answers until KH2 comes out (when is that supposed to be, anyway?).

Also, in the "Another Side, Another Story" (I haven't seen Deep Dive), we see the first appearance of the Neoshadow Heartless, which show up again in CoM. Where did they come from? Not only are they a new breed of Heartless, but I believe they lack the Heartless symbol that Ansem used to mark the Heartless he created. But in "Another Side, Another Story", there are certainly a lot of them. The vast majority of the Heartless that you face in KH were the result of Ansem's experimentation, as indicated by the heart with an "X" through it that they wore, which is explained in one of the Ansem reports. So if Ansem didn't create them, who did? And why..?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I myself agree with the theory that the BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, aswell as the theory that Ansem and Diz are the same person, or, at least, Diz is the shell of Ansem. I don't beleive the Organization is really just heartless shells, however. As was said earlier, Riku and Mickey obviously aren't heartless shells, but the wear the same robes as the Organization. Also, from how far I've gotten in KH: CoM (I haven't beaten it yet) They just don't strike me as such.

There is something else that I've been wondering. How does the BHK have the Oathkeeper? It was a gift from Kiari that Sora promised to return. So why would the BHK have it? Thats another reason I think he might be the other side of Sora's heart.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkSlayer
    I myself agree with the theory that the BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, aswell as the theory that Ansem and Diz are the same person, or, at least, Diz is the shell of Ansem. I don't beleive the Organization is really just heartless shells, however. As was said earlier, Riku and Mickey obviously aren't heartless shells, but the wear the same robes as the Organization. Also, from how far I've gotten in KH: CoM (I haven't beaten it yet) They just don't strike me as such.

There is something else that I've been wondering. How does the BHK have the Oathkeeper? It was a gift from Kiari that Sora promised to return. So why would the BHK have it? Thats another reason I think he might be the other side of Sora's heart.
    For that matter, why does he have the Oblivion? In KHs there was simply the Keyblade master, Sora. Riku's keyblade comes from the hearts of the princesses, and Mickey gets one somehow, but there is no explanation for where the BHK gets his two keyblades. Nor is their an explanation for what the Organization truly is. Axel (it might have been Larxene, but I think it was Axel) comments that discovering the mysteries of the heart is the purpose of the Organization, but when you play through CoM, it really doesn't seem like that... If that is the purpose of the Organization, what would be the point in taking over it? What would Marluxia hope to gain? Why do we see Mickey, Sora, and Riku in the robes of the Organization (personal belief: because they look really fricking cool)? Who or what is DiZ? He apparently knows Mickey, and I think that he is "the Superior" who Marluxia is going to report Vexen too, and who Zexion initially mistakes Riku for. Who is the BHK, and what is the other side of the heart? Larxene comments that if Sora finds out about the other side, their plan is finished. Why? Sora and Riku go through Twilight Town, but we still get no explanation as to the other side of the heart.

As to the Organization members being former Keyblade masters... That really doesn't make sense at all. At least a dozen former Keyblade masters are still alive, and they almost all seem to have turned to the darkness? The Keyblade chooses who wields it, and it chose Sora over Riku because Riku accepted the darkness. Most of the Organization members wouldn't even be considered.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.