Thread: Saikano

Default Saikano

I'm thinking about buying the series....I heard its a real tearjerker, but awesome. Yet, some people say its really, really bad...so I'm confused...can someone give me an honest, objective opinion on the show (well, as objective as you can be...) and tell me whether I should get it or not? I'm too poor to toss out so much money on something that's not really worth it, lol.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Go watch Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, instead. I guarantee tears. As for Saikano, it's alright. Certainly not the greatest in terms of dramatic/romantic Animes. It portrays a weird style of animation, which really ruined some of the effect for me. Watch it if you like, but also take a peak at Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Saikano... I watched that and I honestly don't know if I really loved it or really hated it. So conflicted!

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is awesome though. I liked that one a lot.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I was gonna buy it...I wasn't sure, but yeah, I've heard it's really good and depressing.

Personally, the second to final episode of the original Sailor Moon always makes me cry at one particular scene where (SPOILER)Sailor Moon is sitting on the ground alone crying and telling herself about the past, trying to act like it's all a dream but it isn't, then the spirits of her dead friends come to her and tell her to cheer up and keep going cause they'll always be with her. ;__;

That and the very very very end of Cowboy Bebop from when Spike is walking outside till the song ends.