Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Excalibur 2! :eek:

Which ones are your favorites?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Fav? As in, Mission items? I'd say....Master Brave, and Esteroth.
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

Heh...Kingdom Hearts moment there.

I agree, unless you still need to learn abilities, in which case it is definitely the Insignia.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The Insignia. Yeah. FFTA is like a mix of FFT and FFIX.
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

yeah i understand m8 but you just cant prove it neither can i but we just did that mision whe just know :P
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

I like linking FFTA. What do you think about that? It's cool 'cause I get a bunch of trade items. Mwahahahahahaha!
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

Quote Originally Posted by vireblaze
    I like linking FFTA. What do you think about that? It's cool 'cause I get a bunch of trade items. Mwahahahahahaha!
    Bwa ha ha ha ha! Trade items? Who needs them? I own two copies of the game and can have as many of any item as I want! Ha!

Ohhh...Lucky. ^_^ I only have one version, but two GBA's.
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

Yeah you must either love the game or have no friends with the game sky.
    I would like to know what on earth do the mission items do i have seen no difference in using them. Last mission to easy.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Press "Select" while selecting a mission item to see what it does. Their effects are usually small, but they are there. And some have very powerful effects, such as the Insignia, which doubles the missions AP, and the Ally Finder 2, which makes new additions to your clan belong to more advanced jobs (and while they won't have any abilities mastered, it is still very useful, especially as you get to higher levels. A level 50 Fencer will have very different stats from a level 50 Assassin).

Oh, and I forgot to mention something earlier. There is another way to get the Excalibur 2. I won't say what it is just yet (since it is basically the same way you get the Nagrarok outside of the mission, and that is my current trivia question), but it is possible.

Ooh, ooh, pick me!

Getting all the Excalibur2s you want involves using the 'Catch' R-ability against a level 40-44 enemy that has the Ninja's 'Throw' or the Juggler's 'Hurl'. They'll eventually toss an Excalibur2, and you can keep it for yourself.

Woah! Sorry I was gone. I was on a 10 day trip.
    When you walk away
    You don't hear me say
    Please, oh baby don't go
    Simple and clean is the
    Way that you're makin'
    Me feel tonight
    It's hard to let it go

What they actually will hurl items like that at you! WTF

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Indeed they will. You can get a lot of really powerful items from high level enemies with the Throw/Hurl abilities. The Dread Soul, Nagrarok, Excalibur 2, Calling Gun, and lots more.

Trouble is finding a party that uses ninja's and jugglers for the main purpose of throwing things at you

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM