Thread: Helpp with the cactuarss..

Default Helpp with the cactuarss..

Hey guys i'm in the airship now, but for one of rikku's things u need to catch all the cactuars but where do ya have to catch em in bikanel desert??, i tried to find em but can't see em anywhere
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/-*-Bluelover-*-/Disasterrific.jpg[/img]
    Disasterrific...

Where are you up to? Have you examined the Cactuar stone (south of the area blocked by the sandstorm, which is east of the conical burrows, and south-east of the entrance to Home)? If so, how many cactuars have you found so far?

ermm zeroo lol, i can't really find em i found one defeated it but got no sphere, and i never saw a stone
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/-*-Bluelover-*-/Disasterrific.jpg[/img]
    Disasterrific...

There should be a stone right near were the sand storm is, overlooking the sand storm, to start looking for the cactuars, The first is by the oasis and I think the second is in a tent just after the oasis!
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

Catching Cactuars is not the same as capturing fiends for the Monster Arena. Go to the stone that redxiii mentioned. The stone will give you clues about the 10 Cactuar Gatekeepers. It will say stuff like (I've forgotten their names): "_____ went to fetch some water", "____ is walking around somewhere", "_____ likes the blue", things like that which would indicate the first screen with the water, the alcove in the second area, the save sphere in the tent, ect ect. All of them can be found on the Bikanel Island somewhere, one requires additional exploration on your airship, and when you find them they will be visibly walking around or whatever, no in a random battle. When you find them, they will challenge you to a little game where you have to sneak up on them without them seeing you. If you succeed, they will fight you and then give you their sphere. If you fail, they will give you a consolation sphere. Either one will work, but the more cactuar spheres you have the better your additional prize will be. Take that sphere back to the stone and the stone will give you a hint about the next gatekeeper.

Quactars

1 is at the oasis, next 2 the save sphere
    2 : sanuba desert east in the north west beside the chest containing 4 hipotions
    3 sanuba desert west examine the sign aing 20 % of, south of the chest containing 8 hipotions
    4+5 sanubia desert central: 2 the west of the chest containing gill 10000
    6 SD ( sanubia desert) east : examine the save sphere in the tent
    7 SD central :in south west, examine chest containing 2 mega potions
    8 SD: east :in the whirlwind, beside the chest containing 3 megalixers. u hav 2 hang around the central area 4 a while
    9 oasis/ airship : go 2 save sphere, then follow it onto the airship, where u fight it where u foght evrae, on the deck thing
    10 SD west : beside the quactar stone, it'l aper beside you

that took me ages 2 type out, so u beta use it
    FFX : Hold now; aim is steady, An otherworld awaits you, One thousand years--you ready?, The otherworld it takes you !