Thread: Stop Dr. Uwe Boll!!

Default Stop Dr. Uwe Boll!!

I was watching my favorite show, the Screensavers, earlier this week, when Kevin P. did a short segment on Dr. Uwe Boll, the one responsible for all of the crap Video Game Movies, such as House of the Dead, and Alone in the Dark. He now has the rights to games such as Bloodrayne. as a gamer, this makes me angry, and i completely agreed with Kevin on this subject. Please, help put a stop to this, and sign the Petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html

Haha. Uwe Boll... what a madman. I love this guy because he is so freakin' crazy. I found this insane post he made defending his work as well as an editorial about some people who worked with him before. Man, this guy is CRAZY! And that's why I must watch all his movies and hope that he never stops making them... can't wait for BloodRayne!
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

I signed....
    I hope he is stopped!