Thread: Please Help!!!

Please Help!!!

I am doing the secondary mission “Lightning Rod Towers” in chapter 2 on the thunder Plains. The one where you have to calibrate all the towers to get the ‘Samurai’s Honour’ garment grid. I have calibrated all the towers except for the 10th one. You have to remember the buttons on the screen then put them in reverse order to complete it. I have been trying to do this for the past 3 days and I am getting really stressed out with it.

Does anyone have any tips on how to do this or guild me to any sites that mite help????

Write down which buttons, really, reeeeeally fast.

And just so you know, calibrating the towers is not necessary for 100%, in case thats the only reason you're doing it.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411
    Write down which buttons, really, reeeeeally fast.

And just so you know, calibrating the towers is not necessary for 100%, in case thats the only reason you're doing it.
    shes right you don't have to do it focus on what is important first then do it if you are really bored
    i'm gonna shine untill my heart stops

i don't think you have to calibrate all the 10 towers perfectly (30 hits) to get the garment grid. just attempt calibrating all 10 towers and the garment grid is yours, get it from the guy in the agency. iirc, the number of hits you get per tower influences what items you get when doing the chapter 5 mission in the thunder plains.

Quote Originally Posted by seven-x2
    i don't think you have to calibrate all the 10 towers perfectly (30 hits) to get the garment grid. just attempt calibrating all 10 towers and the garment grid is yours, get it from the guy in the agency. iirc, the number of hits you get per tower influences what items you get when doing the chapter 5 mission in the thunder plains.
    You do recall correctly. Just attempting them all gets you the Garment Grid. Calibrating number 10 perfectly just gets you a Ribbon in Chapter 5, I believe.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Finally done it!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! Thanks all for your help, much appreciated.