Thread: PLD tips and hints~

Default PLD tips and hints~

Okay so I was for the first time in valkrum as a PLD and I've got to say it wasn't very good. Within some hours I got a party and it wasn;t good. when I arrived two people were dead. I tried and block that out and keep going trying to make this party wiser etc. But soon enough wehn I moved the party to a safer location I die. I only had 200 exp and I deleveled until I got a raise and was back at lvl 10. At the time I was doing 1-4 damage for avergae hits, and my weapon skills were 6!!!!

So now I ask of you is that okay? And please give me some help to being one opf the GREATEST PLD's ever!~
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Well as a PLD you dont have to do superb damage. Thats not really an issue as long as you hit for some dmg(even 1) for hate. Thats pretty much all there is to low lvl PLD tanking.

What you have to do is hopefully get a competent party. Remember to juggle Cures and Vokes. Voke first, and time your cures so they dont get interrupted. If its possible knowing your gear might help too. If really need more help even despite this...you can IM me or talk to me in-game Because i know i got deaths in Valkurm, and it wasnt because i cannot hold hate...i hold hate real well despite the limitations.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

when you get into the mid-upper levels, make sure to buy some VIT rings.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

i would not lvl in valkurm at lvl 10 w/o a power level, i would lvl in lathiene at the lake on crabs till around lvl 12, is safer and chains are better