Thread: a question about ff4

Default a question about ff4

in ff4 im at the part where you fight asura in the land of summons in the underworld and i wanted to know if there is a way to get out of the underworld and back to the overworld?

Have you already gotten out of the underworld and can go back and forth freely?

If your airship has the drill, go to the northeast, where there's a tiny crater, and press whatever button you use to land the airship.

If you don't have a drill, go talk to Cid in the dwarf castle basement.

Quote Originally Posted by omnitarian
    If your airship has the drill, go to the northeast, where there's a tiny crater, and press whatever button you use to land the airship.

thanks dude ill go try that

Quote Originally Posted by omnitarian

you need to of completed the task in sealed cave
    life is only a dream but death is entearnel
    and i will rule over you peasents

Speaking of the sealed cave...the original SNES version had a glitch where right after you beat Golbez and get Rydia back, while still in the king's room, you can use warp and it'll take you into the sealed cave's crystal room. Grab the crystal, then go out and you'll be back in the dwarf castle. Then when it's time to do the sealed cave, when you enter, the scene that happens when you would normally exit the cave will happen when you enter and you never have to actually enter the sealed cave further than the entrance. But you should only try that if you've beaten the game before. It doesn't involve using a game genie or anything, it's just a glitch in the game.

I'd suggest going through the Sealed Cave anyway. The boss is a pain in the ass, and the (SPOILER)Trapdoors are annoying as hell, but you get a hellovalotta experience.