Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: WHAT? I'm just a stupid Octopus?!?! (election results)

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Xander would be the only BAoTW worthy of my vote, but I avoided voting BAoTW. =P

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Proto: You are evil.

Bleys: ^.^

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It wasn't Xander. It was a female, though. *considers not throwing out any more hints just to drive Psy bonkers...oh wait*

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by BoBBy
    No more than 15 people could have possibly voted 'straight ticket' as you call it for #eoff - while no more than 20 could have voted 'straight ticket' for W-Boats. The difference of 15 votes is right there - well, possibly closer to 150 votes.

And I didn't tell people to vote once. I put a link in the chatroom topic, though, but that benefitted the people who were part of Ace and W-Boats and FPP and Unne Avatar too. It didn't even say "Vote #eoff" or anything. I didn't PM anyone, I didn't remind anyone, nothing. We just have genuine appeal. OH OH OH STATS TIEM! *orgasm* Okay, we had a standard deviation of 13.3 compared to your 7.6, showing we had more variation in the amount of people who voted for our party, showing that we had less 'straight ticket' votes than W-Boats. Ace did too - 11.3. Even FPP (11.7) and Unne Avatar (10.4) have you done... =o
    Like I said, we sure did vote straight-ticket a lot. I said that. I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is that you're implying that our second place and first place in the votes is totally worthless because of it. It's not. It's valid. People can vote how they want, and they wanted to vote like that. (Besides, I'm pretty sure it's how your party got to first place anyway. Maybe I'm wrong! EB will probably correct me. )

I don't mind losing, and I don't mind losing if anyone DOES go all straight-ticket either as I consider that perfectly valid. What's not valid about it, BoB? Why do you hate the straight-ticket so much? It's glorious. Admit that you are with us on our straight-ticket glorious realm!

I'm not sure where you pulled your stats from so I'll pretend they aren't real. And as for the #eoff topic, it mentions the #eoff party specifically in it. But I don't mind, we had our own devious ploys.

So well done - especially if it wasn't straight ticketing - but please don't knock my party's result like it isn't valid due to straight-ticketing. (PS: Remind me again how you voted )

Congrats to #eoff

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Like I said, we sure did vote straight-ticket a lot. I said that. I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is that you're implying that our second place and first place in the votes is totally worthless because of it. It's not. It's valid. People can vote how they want, and they wanted to vote like that. (Besides, I'm pretty sure it's how your party got to first place anyway. Maybe I'm wrong! EB will probably correct me. )

I don't mind losing, and I don't mind losing if anyone DOES go all straight-ticket either as I consider that perfectly valid. What's not valid about it, BoB? Why do you hate the straight-ticket so much? It's glorious. Admit that you are with us on our straight-ticket glorious realm!
    I voted straight-ticket. xD I'm just arguing for the sake of it. I'm just saying you relied on it.

I'm not sure where you pulled your stats from so I'll pretend they aren't real. And as for the #eoff topic, it mentions the #eoff party specifically in it. But I don't mind, we had our own devious ploys.
    My stats are taken from the votes.

So well done - especially if it wasn't straight ticketing - but please don't knock my party's result like it isn't valid due to straight-ticketing. (PS: Remind me again how you voted )
    Oh, you already knew. xD
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

If I would've voted straight ticket I'd of got 1 more point in A & W which means I'd be drawing with the other leader, which could of led to BAotW drawing with #eoff. Atleast that's the way I see it, but I don't really know the rules.

Congrats to all the winners! Good job for winning it all, #eoff. ^^

Extra congrats to Miriel, Strider, boris no no, and Quina for winning for the Fluffy Pink Party. ^____^

Well, that was fun.

Looking forward to next year's. Thank yous for every member of my party, the Fluffy Pink Party. It was fun, and we did pretty well, I think. You know, it being our first year and all. :grinpink:
    Smile. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys
    It wasn't Xander. It was a female, though. *considers not throwing out any more hints just to drive Psy bonkers...oh wait*
    Fuzawhatever, I bet!
    I would've voted her too, if I never had any principles.

Second highest ammount of votes! Gyaha.

Total number of votes doesn't matter, a party who never won any forums could still have the most number of votes. >:O

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay we win!
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, we came second, that's cool! ^_^
    rawr

So, even though I had no party affiliation and didn't vote, when are we getting this supposed goomba smilie?

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    I didn't vote straight-ticket, I thought it would be a bit boring if everyone just voted for their own party, myself, so I looked through all the answers and considered which ones I liked most.

But wow, 50 votes? o.o
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay me! Yay! Yay!

Yay!!

*goes back to old sig*

Signature by rubah. I think.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I don't know how Ace members voted, but I tried to be as fair as possible with voting, so no straight ticketing in my case. I spent about 2 hours reading every forum to see the best answer in each of them. I admit I went a bit home with my voting, though I still voted for Ace in less than half of the situations. Ace got 11 votes from me, Fluffy Pink got 6, BAotW got 4, Unne Avatar and #eoff got 3 and Elitist/Fabio/Anti-EoFF got one vote each.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi