View Poll Results: Read the post, you'll figure it out.

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 23.08%
  • No

10 76.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSP: Watching movies on it really incentive?

Articles

To be entirely honest, I don't care in the least what the PSP can do besides play games, just like I didn't care what the PS2 could do besides play games when it's technical abilities were revealed (though doubling as a DVD player is more useful than any of the PSP's capabilities to me).

I buy my consoles to play games, and if I bought handhelds, I'd buy them to play games. Even if I got the UMD movies given to me for free, I still wouldn't be able to watch them on such a small screen. That doesn't mean that I won't buy either handheld from the current generation, but if I do decide to, none of that other mumbo jumbo will influence my purchasing decision at all. I don't care if the PSP is a videogame player + movie player + audio player + telephone + nuclear weapon detinator + toaster + pez dispenser, as long as it plays good games. And right now, there's nothing significant from either side of the playing field (the Nintendo DS being the opponent) that really holds my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepho
    I don't care if the PSP is a videogame player + movie player + audio player + telephone + nuclear weapon detinator + toaster + pez dispenser
    I think you may be on to something.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

The astronomical destruction you can get out of a toaster is truly fascinating yes...

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Articles

It truly is. That's the real reason why they put the extra slots on the toaster, especially in this day and age. I mean, seriously, who toasts four pieces of bread at a time?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sepho
    It truly is. That's the real reason why they put the extra slots on the toaster, especially in this day and age. I mean, seriously, who toasts four pieces of bread at a time?
    Everyone that doesn't live alone.

The PSP can play movies besides the ones you buy, you just gotta do a lot of work. I mean converting your movie onto your comp then turning it to the right type of file then importing it on your memory stick. It takes a lot of work, but well worth it in the end. Of course, a 1 GB ms is a must, which can hold up to at least 3 full length movies.

I am wondering the file size at the moment, because its 700MB for a movie if you download it at LEAST...i dont see how 1Gig can hold 3 movies.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3