Thread: tetra master

Default tetra master

i was playin tetra master on a new guy i created... i read up on the rules in the thingy for ff9 so i would have a little bit of an edge... but i keep loosing. in the very beginin, with vivi, im playin with all the cards i got, i placed down my bomb card (1m01) on a flan card (0m00) and lost. why did i lose when i have 1 magic atk and the flan has no defence?

another question. how do you leval up the cards, the stats i meen. if i want to leval up the atk power of the card, do i have to take out other cards, or battle and win against other cards. and does it have to be against the same type if they are to leval up.
    Last edited by zanias; 03-13-2005 at 08:19 PM. Reason: another question

Your first questoin puzzles me, but for the second.... there is NO way to level up cards. I've played this game through and through and the only way to get better cards is to get more of the same card

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bryce
    Your first questoin puzzles me, but for the second.... there is NO way to level up cards. I've played this game through and through and the only way to get better cards is to get more of the same card
    You're wrong.

It IS possible to "level up" the cards. And yes, you'll do it by taking out other cards (what kind of card you're taking out doesn't matter) and it happens at random. There's no way to tell when a card is going to level up and every card also have their limmits. A Goblin card can't get better than the Bahamut car for example.

thanks. that really helps me out. but how do i know which cards will lvl up. i think that i just spent about an hour playin the games with the same three skeletin cards and two flans. but the only thing that happened was that one of the skellys turned from a p to an x.

Blog Entries

Well, like I said there's limmits. The weaker cards can't get much, if any, better than that. It's when you get the more powerfull kinds of cards that you'll be able to level them up alot. A powerfull card have higher strength limmits than a weak card. Cards like Eidolons and Equipments can usually be leveled up alot.

hey thanks a lot for the help.. that info will save me alot of frustration in the near future.

and hey... why does ruby have underwear on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zanias
    and hey... why does ruby have underwear on?
    Because she's HOT!