Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reis

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflare
    I think she's the best looking character in the game. That's why I used her. I found her power lacking in comparison to the other characters. Turning her into other classes is where things get interesting, as others have mentioned. I may have to try some of these suggestions with her on my next run through the game.
    You can do that, but I recommend leveling her up as a Dragoner, for the awesome stat growth.

I turned her into a Wizard at level 99 and she still has over 500 HP. (And 32 MA with equipment.)

She's a good character as a Dragoner too... I gave her Equip Shield and the Kaiser Plate for a while to protect her until she learned Blade Grasp, and then gave her Martial Arts, and she was a pretty good fighter.

After you level her up, make her into a magic user or a Samurai and she'll be great.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

when does she stop being just a dragon?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You have to beat the Neveleska Temple (I think that's the name) to get the Zodiac Stone that turns her back into a human.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

oh ok. I haven't done that yet. I haven't even fought Meliadoul yet, so it might be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    when does she stop being just a dragon?
    After you get Reis as a dragon go back down to Goug, And with the Aquarius Stone you revive Worker 8. When you get to Zeltennia castle later on in the storyline, go to the bar and listen to the rumor about Nelveska Temple and a robot gone amuk. On yor overworld map an new battle will show up. That's Nelveska Temple. Now go back to Goug and Besrodio will have a new toy and need the Cancer Stone. The evil robot Worker 7 has it at Nelveska Temple. Go there with Worker 8, Reis and someone with great jump and the move-find item ability (if you want the awesome javelin and eschuteon that are far better than any other in the game) Atop the 2 pillars get your move find item guy there somehow. Anyhow, after you destroy the berzerk robot, Reis will again be human.

(you recieve the cancer stone as well, which warps Cloud into the world if you go back to Goug with Cancer Stone. If you bought the flower from Aeris, Cloud will join you in Zarghidas.)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII

rafa and malak are awesome......but rafa is in almost every aspect as far as starting abilities better then malak, i dunno, malak is to rafa as agries is to orlandu, a horrible mimic. But anyways, yah, leave reis a dragoneer with monk abilities and equip armor, ive only found her good as a tank, but atleast shes good with that, something no one else really has.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

But Agrias is a woman and gets dance and chantage and stuff. Plus you have had Agrias for most of the game and probably levelled her up and given her a ton of good abilities. I'd rather just use her than spend a bunch of time teaching Orlandu all the abilities she could use. Besides, why not use both?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Reis is a pretty innovative character but I never found her all that useful. Beowulf and Orlandu are better. Orlandu's Excalibur is the secret to his success. If you gave it to Agrias she would probably be just as good.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

nope, ive done that, since the sword skills re power based, and he has 10 more attack strength, hes just godly to her, even though hes cid, so hes gotta be teh cheep god :P

They're...

They're both equally good, each having their pros & cons. I've actually turned Cid into a knight & he was almost completely useless in that class until I mastered all of the Knight's primary skills.
    Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com
    Last edited by BudSoda02; 05-10-2005 at 07:39 PM.

How are you supposed to get cid? Is it a coincadince that he shares a name with the guy from XII, I'm about to get cloud so i don't know if it's too late for me yet?
    When you can do everything, the hardest part is doing anything.

For those who play XI, Katsushiro: Bahamut Server

Cid in this game is Cidofalas Orlandu aka Thunder God Cid ( you know the bad ass holy swordsman with excalibur) and there is a cid in every final fantasy except 1 but I may be wrong on that havent played in a very long time
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.