Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will it be coming out at the movie theatres in montreal

will it be coming out at the movie theatres in montreal

hey, does anyone know if FF7:AC will be coming out at the movie theatres in montreal. i really hope so , but i read that it would only come out on dvd, thats good enough, but it wont be the same thing, as on a large screen .
    ••• If you love something truly, you have to set it free, if it doesn’t come back to you, it means it wasn’t meant to be•••

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It's only being released on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    It's only being released on DVD.
    As well as the UMD format for the PSP.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

ahhhh, that sucks, it really wont be the same thing on dvd, but i guess they did that, because they might have lost alot of money because of that movie if they had realeased it on big screen. because apart from most teenagers, and some adults, theyre wouldnt be alot of people to go see it. and i guess you also have to have played the game, oh well
    ••• If you love something truly, you have to set it free, if it doesn’t come back to you, it means it wasn’t meant to be•••

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by Squall of SeeD
    As well as the UMD format for the PSP.
    Yep, that too.

wah wah wah

QUIT WHININ!!!!!!!!! were lucky, if u look around on the enternet youll eventually find a place that says that sqaresoft was only planning on realeasing in japan until they started gettin complants from the public

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yes, and if you look on the internet enough you'll find a site telling you that President Bush is really an alien from Mars.

Don't believe every rumor you hear. Square knows the financial benefits of releasing material outside of Japan, they wouldnt throw away money by not releasing it anywhere else.

I've said this once, and I'll say it again.

You're not allowed to ask questions about this until it is actually released in Japan.
    Have a nice day.

Try telling this to everyone else

I will! I already stopped one of these threads it its tracks!

I will prevail!

Please stop some more. It is seriously 'doing my head in' that all these "OooooooOOOOOOO WHEN IS IT COMING OUT I HEARD IT WAS COMING OUT LIKE TODAY OOH DOES ANYONE KNOE!!!!" threads are popping up. I know they're mostly just young and excitable fanboys but cant they just read around for abit before going mental? They could find out in about 3 mins that its not out yet if they wanted

#1 psp ... that's not fair... they'll be goodies on the psp like mini-games or whatever with the psp movie format.... arrrgghhh but it's 400$ and I actually bought the DS.... wut should i doo.........

#2 I think it's only in DVD bcoz they would be too much of freak like me who would sleep 1 month b4 the opening of da movie.. :P

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

1) Says who? I havent heard anything about extras, and DVDs have extras as well.
    2) People do that with Star Wars. I doubt that's the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by amratis
    I know they're mostly just young and excitable fanboys but cant they just read around for abit before going mental?
    How do you know that I'm not one of those young and excitable fanboys? Huh!? In fact... maybe you just deeply offended me, possibly scaring me for life.

I'm sueing for mental anguish!

(SPOILER)Fact: Camanche is not an excitable fanboy.

Will the film be released in theatres, or is it appearing first on DVD and UMD?

We do have some ideas about this, but because we're working in conjunction with other companies to provide the film, we can't talk about it yet. We're making the film, but we're using others to actually provide it.
    Shinji Hashimoto is co-producer of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children