Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Eyes On Final Fantasy RPG

Can i be a boss pretty close to the beggining, who thinks he can overpower the main character and the rest of the party. But then the part beats me, so i train up and ambush the party later on after becoming much stronger
    Last edited by Necron; 05-01-2005 at 11:14 AM.

Well, I want to be some Red Mage girl *Repalce the long white hair with long red hair ,Violet eyes & Short* Who joins the party later on (about the fourth person?)

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    <-- Take it from my little friend to the left.
    Do not lose your braincells!

I want to be a reccuring boss. Each time I fight the main party and lose, I learn from my mistakes and scan the party before blowing up and sending my memory chip into an upgraded version of myself. Then, I prepare myself by learning all the attacks the party had at that time. Lather-Rinse-Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron
    Can i be a boss pretty close to the beggining, who thinks he can overpower the main character and the rest of the party. But then the part beats me, so i train up and ambush the party later on after becoming much stronger
    Yalrighty then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Queen
    Well, I want to be some Red Mage girl *Repalce the long white hair with long red hair ,Violet eyes & Short* Who joins the party later on (about the fourth person?)
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalioniaf
    I want to be a reccuring boss. Each time I fight the main party and lose, I learn from my mistakes and scan the party before blowing up and sending my memory chip into an upgraded version of myself. Then, I prepare myself by learning all the attacks the party had at that time. Lather-Rinse-Repeat.
    cool cool.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

I want to get on this crazy ride!

How about this...

I am a middle aged, balding, fat man who wears old musty robes and has thick glasses. He is somewhat of a scholar/historian that goes around quoting obscure books and saying stuff like 'That dates back to King such and such in the era of blah blah blah...' You know, background stuff that helps develope the history of the place but doesn't really advance the story. Oh...And I get to do the occasional very bad joke and ramble on about comic book characters.

Oh, and I only show up every now and then.

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Have we started yet, moved or lost interest? curious.
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

And do you remember my request? I asked to be a normal (but cool loking) enemy, cuzz I'm not good enough for anything else. And I want to be on an easy place, Becuse hard places SUCKS (especially in an easy RPG).

I know. I saw my nickname. but please don't look at me that way, Klayman. I beg of you.

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Any news? ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Gau Dude
    (especially in an easy RPG).
    Who said it was going to be an easy RP???? None of the FF's are easy.....well, maybe X-2, but otherwise....

Quote Originally Posted by Werecanary
    Any news? ^__^
    None yet. I PM'd Strawberryman, but he has yet to answer.

-Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Default OMG an RPG!!(immediatley joins:))

This is cool can i Be a Dark Knight who acts like Shadow from FF3(6) that equipps Syhes and Greatswords and cast black magic? and with a name called Cecil like a crossover from FF4? with Shadow remix theme? :)

uhhhhh...... hows this thing comin anyway
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

I wish to be a character who joins the party. Sort of with the personality of Kuja,and not nessacarily a good guy but someone who wishes to defeat Strawberryman and decides that traveling with the party is the best way to do it. In appearance, I'd look sorta like my avatar, and of course use a sword, maybe some magic aswell.

Change my guy to a Knight(1,3,5) joins the party after saving them party from one of the bosses and offers them help to defeat the main boss because he destroys my character's home and wants revenge. Knows all the knight abilities from FF5 and can use Lv 1-3 White Magic and Magic Sword like Steiner and Sorcerer(Mystic Knight) from FF5 :D

Airship Engineer Hikaro Takayama's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Laura Beinbrech (Faerie)

This sounds like an interesting idea. So, You're using the 'ol RPG builder program, eh?

Well, even though I haven't been around these forums for very long, I'd like to be in this as a somewhat cynical Paladin/samurai who used to be an NCO in the military of one of the major powers, and quit after fighting in a war that was started for questionable reasons. This leaves me rather disillusioned and cynical except about my religious beliefs. For a pic to work with, follow this link to my random art gallery.

I think this is a pretty neat, albeit ambitious undertaking, and I should know: I'm working on a Final Fantasy Mod for Sid Meier's Civilization III Conquests edition, and I've been at it for over a year now, and am just about ready to release a beta version.

Quote Originally Posted by JaytodaP
    uhhhhh...... hows this thing comin anyway
    Strwberryman has been having some problems, but It still is going ahead. He didn't actually say what the problems were, but that he was working on them.

Turkslayer, don't double post. Especially when you say almost the same thing twice.

Hey, Strawberryman, How many good guys do we have? There just seems to me to be too many to be in a normal party. Are we gonna do it like FF Tactics or something? Just wondering.

-Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity