Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuna wallpaper and banner set [A]

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Alright that's it. *uses pics as wallpapers* I just saw this and I LOVE THEM! Not the one of cloud as the rest of them, but I LOVE THEM NONE-THE-LESS! Very good
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Quote Originally Posted by crash26821
    I don't even have to say anything. (in other words a compliment )
    But it's a little blurry, but your too damn good...
    It's just the images I used. I couldn't find better ones of those particular poses.

yeah, those pics are a bit small when you find them. If you need pics of Cloud, PM me, I should have some. Or any pics, I'll try and help you
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Here's a Vincent wallpaper...it has a nice eerie feel to it. I have a version without the text if anyone would rather have that one. If you're wondering what images are in it, one really good pic of Vincent, one of him jumping off a branch, and one of his eye.
    Attached Images Attached Images

oh yeah...Vincent is sexy...
    You wouldn't be able to..uh...make me one of uh...Yazoo or Kadaj, would you?

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha Yazoo you think every video game character is sexy like kyo and iori...

Quote Originally Posted by Dking'squeen
    oh yeah...Vincent is sexy...
    You wouldn't be able to..uh...make me one of uh...Yazoo or Kadaj, would you?
    I'd be happy to...but um, I feel stupid for asking this, but Yazoo's the guy with the shortish white hair and Kadaj is the person with the longer white hair, right...? Sorry, I've seen trailers, but don't really pay much attention to names.

Quote Originally Posted by crash26821
    Haha Yazoo you think every video game character is sexy like kyo and iori...
    oh you'd better believe it! Don't forget Rock, Ken Masters and...I could really go on with my list...oh wait...I just found a pic of Ken...*drools*

And to my wallpaper maker :P
    Yazoo is the one with the long silver hair and *drools*
    and Kadaj is the one with the shoulder length silver hair and the cat eyes and the *drools*

oh you'd better believe it! Don't forget Rock, Ken Masters and...I could really go on with my list...oh wait...I just found a pic of Ken...*drools*

And to my wallpaper maker :P
    Yazoo is the one with the long silver hair and *drools*
    and Kadaj is the one with the shoulder length silver hair and the cat eyes and the *drools*
    Okay. My math tutor just got here, though, so I'll make it when she leaves. It'll probably be in about 3-4 hours. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra*Aeris
    Okay. My math tutor just got here, though, so I'll make it when she leaves. It'll probably be in about 3-4 hours. Sorry.
    It's okay. Take your time *jumps and dances around* Kadaj! Yazoo! KAdaj! Yazoo!...uh...sorry

Hahaha I like the vincent one. My old sn used to be Vincent06 I was so obsessed. He was like the coolest ever. My favorite one is the Yuna on Water- you have an amazing talent- keep practicing and never let go.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I remember you, Phil, when you changed your name. Well, yeah, I love that one the most too, plus the one of Rikku

It's okay. Take your time *jumps and dances around* Kadaj! Yazoo! KAdaj! Yazoo!...uh...sorry
    Thanks so much for being patient. Let me know what you think of it and if you'd like any changes.
    Attached Images Attached Images