Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FF:AC RELASED TODAY??

Default FF:AC RELASED TODAY??

HOLY SMOKES! I HEARD FF:AC CAME OUT MARCH 14! AKA TODAY!!! OMG OMG IS THIS TRUE !?!? CVUZ IM ABOUT READY TO DRIVE OUT THERE AND BUY IT NOW! SOMONE CLARIFY THIS INFO FOR ME NOW

I don't think it came out today. I heard the announcement as well, but I've checked numerous places, and I can't find any sort of confirmation.

It wasn't. That was a rumored release date as old as six months. Even were it released today, it would have been in Japan, so driving out to your local Media Play -- or media supplier equivalent -- would be fruitless unless you lived there. You'll know when it's going to be released. Check this site (EyesonFF.com), RPGamer.com, or other such sites for information concerning the release when the time comes. The announcements will be in these places when it is released.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

EoFF does say it would be released today. That was a news release on February 8.

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    EoFF does say it would be released today. That was a news release on February 8.
    Which very much wasn't an announcement made yesterday. Again, this was a rumored release date as old as six months. 1UP.com has had that on their site since October or before. Some places (like EyesonFF.com and AdventChildren.net) just became aware of it only in the last couple of months.

By the way, 1UP.com has now changed it to state August 8, 2005, more than likely covering their ass without having any actual idea of when it will be released (this wouldn't be the first time they've had false information and it probably isn't the last, even with this particular matter: August 8 will be a Monday; since when is new entertainment media released on Mondays? Tuesdays are the days of release for such things.).
    Last edited by Squall of SeeD; 03-15-2005 at 01:13 PM.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Hey the first trailer said it would be out summer 2004. Id be just as happy, actually Id prefer to find the recently released Advent Children in my christmas stocking

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

FF:AC will be released June 22nd.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by fig
    Figgy, must you mislead folks like with the FFVI Tiamat thing? Anyway, if June 22 or any other date has been confirmed as the release date, it hasn't been announced officially.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

April 1st, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    Source? pwetty pwease.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I already have it. Sephiroth and Aeris both come back to life, but then a bear kills Aeris again and Sephiroth is banished to the Phantom Zone. His last scene has him floating above space in that rotating mirror thing, shouting, "I'll get you next time, Cloud Strife! NEEEEEEXT TIIIIIIIMMMME!" Then everyone reflects on the lessons they've learned and realize that the greatest power of all...is the power of friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    I already have it. Sephiroth and Aeris both come back to life, but then a bear kills Aeris again and Sephiroth is banished to the Phantom Zone. His last scene has him floating above space in that rotating mirror thing, shouting, "I'll get you next time, Cloud Strife! NEEEEEEXT TIIIIIIIMMMME!" Then everyone reflects on the lessons they've learned and realize that the greatest power of all...is the power of friendship.
    Wow! Sounds great! That bit with the bear sounds absolutley *riveting*

I have heard two stories so far (so dont belive both of them, only specualte):

1. That Advent children will be released with the psp, and in a format so one could watch it on the psp.

2. That advent childrenw ill be released at the start of april.

Only what i hav heard.
    For every beggining there is an end. But for ever end there is a new biggining.

F0B's #1 fAn!!! w00tzerz! Y,R,P's Avatar

No i say it wasn't out today. I say June 24'th was that the other time it may come out?
    well tata!
    Broken down on memory lane
    Alone together Alone.
    Broken down on memory lane
    Alone together Alone...

"Fall Out Boy formed out of boredom in a suburban Chicago basement in 2001. It was hardcore kids vacationing from mosh riffs, looking to emulate the honesty and independence of bands like Lifetime and The Descendents. Little did they know their boredom would turn into a worldwide success...”

DRIVE DRIVE QUICK!!!!!! BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF COPIES!!!!!!!!