Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beating the crap out of games

i dont enjoy gettin max stats and i dont mind about doing the game 100 percent im on my 12th go at ff VIII and 6th on mgs2

I enjoy levelling up.
    Like to see my characters wipe out bosses and stuff.
    But I still find Bosses like Emerald Weopon in FFVII hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Years ago some guy here punched his PlayStation with a Gran Turismo disc inside and shattered the disc. He posted photographs; it was awesome. Might have been Cactuar2000.
    This is what I immediately thought of when I saw the title of this thread,

I usually don't every level unless I need to. I actually used to run away from almost every battle if I found the battle system monotonous and boring. So by the time I got to the final boss, I'd be totally screwed and that's when I'd go level up.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Years ago some guy here punched his PlayStation with a Gran Turismo disc inside and shattered the disc. He posted photographs; it was awesome. Might have been Cactuar2000.
    Damn i'd like to see those pictures,.
    Friend one time threw his SNES out the window cause he kept dying on mario.Only first floor though :mad:

I agreee

Quote Originally Posted by BatChao
    This is what I immediately thought of when I saw the title of this thread,
    [qq=Kishi]Years ago some guy here punched his PlayStation with a Gran Turismo disc inside and shattered the disc. He posted photographs; it was awesome. Might have been Cactuar2000.[/qq]
    I usually don't every level unless I need to. I actually used to run away from almost every battle if I found the battle system monotonous and boring. So by the time I got to the final boss, I'd be totally screwed and that's when I'd go level up.
    Holy crap, BatChao! Where did those pictures go? And where did C2K go?