Thread: Should I buy this Game?

Default Should I buy this Game?

I have I - X-2 (excluding III) and was wondering, Is this game worth the $30 and $8 a/mo? If so, what should I buy it for, PS2 or PC? Is the Exapnsion Pack worth it too? Thanx.
    Final Fantasy XI:
    Name: Scarmiglione
    Lv. 17 Red Mage (I'm newer)
    Currently Stuck at: Valkurm Dunes

Really everything is worth this game. As well as the money and expansion pack. If you have a good computer get it for that. If not get it for PS2 either way its still a good game. The PC ciontrolas are just more convenient but the PS2 controls are easier. It'd take awhile for you to get used to the PC controls. I think ^^
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

You would also need lots of spare time to keep up with other players in the game, unless your planning on making no friends or starting a guild. The game isn't like any other game where you just play it when you have some spare time, mmorpgs are huge investments.
    Go away, don't bother me!

Indeed the game takes up a lot of time. I really don't play hardcore I usually play 2 hours a night min. My highest charcter is somewhat a low-bee~~~^^

But making gil first off is somewhat hard. And getting into a guild that is profitable from the start won't work it just takes a lot of time to do this. :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...