Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does everyone hate this game?

Blog Entries

Definitely one of my favorite FF games.
    The job system is very useful and it has an adequate story as well, my only complain is... Bartz! What a sucker.

Stop picking on FF5.

I didnt like the characters and the story was dull at some moments, but other than that it was OK for an oldtimer.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

this game was hella-hard ... I was probably the most excited on beating the final boss in this game than any other final fantasy to date ... let's just say it took me a few tries=p Anyway it was the first final fantasy with the job class system that has been seen in games like fftactics and ffxi which is cool. But it lacks that "epic" feel that FFVI and beyond have ... the story is basically the same tune we've heard over and over again ... power of the crystals is ebbing away ... evil dude
    the jobs apperd in ff 3 nes. its kick as suumon manog on nes is fuuny.
    and so many jobs that no longer exisr

Blog Entries

I saw some spoilers in here I didn't want to see...

Anyways, this is a really good FF game. ^_^ I like the Job System alot. Some of the things NPC's say are funny.

I'd like to say that FFV has always been and will always be my favorite FF ever...and believe me, I've played and own all except the original III(NOT VI), and FFXI.
    What do I like about the game? First of all, the simplicity. You know when you'll level up, you can't get too lost, etc.
    I absolutely love the job class system and think its the best out of any FF.
    Your party is PRETTY MUCH set, so there aren't too many deaths...which is good, because you'll never have to worry about the constant person you like dying.
    I find the music very catchy, and the levels appealing.
    The summons are plenty and quite cool.
    Oh yeah, and Gilgamesh totally kicks butt!!!

"I swear, I had no intention of asking Wonderwoman out!!"

This is my favourite FF at the moment and ive never heard/seen anyone saying that they hate the game. But I thought the Job system in FF3 was just a little better

I love V. Not one of my favorites, but the job system is still freaking awesome.
    "If only I were a woman" -Some guy in Fable

I didn't hate this game I liked it! The chocobos were cool! It was hard but!

i dont get why people think it has a bad script. i didnt think the script was any worse then...well...FF 6. (seriously. that game was just o.k.nothing special.)

Thumbs up

FFV is great to play casually, I'd say. The lack of story kinda pushed me away a bit...

Liked the job system, chocobos, music and the sheep. There were sheep.. right? I'm no trying to be insulting. It's not my favorite, but its definately worth playing. :]
    .... ??!

FF5's biggest fault is that the villain is kind of onesided and that there is a lack of mystery to him. It is made up for with the 'cleft of dimensions' (the X-zone) being in the game, but sometimes the conflict of the game seems sort of empty. It's too bad, since this has probably the biggest assault scene of any of the games ( I mean the attack on Exdeath tower from the sea.....FF4 had that Giant of Babel thing, but it was done with in a hurry).

Oh yeah, Butz > Bartz

I thought it had one of the best stories, and I've played all the FFs. The characters were somewhat dull though, except Galuf... Why God... er X-Death! Why did you take him from me!
    Not ALL White Mages are girls!

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Damn you, FF5 is a great game. One of my Final Favourites.