Thread: searching for great power

Default searching for great power

where do i find the grand helmet, and the maxamillion armor?

also where do i find the monsters: Porkys and Uribos?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Grand Helmet and Maximilian Armor are both in the Horror level of the Deep Dungeon. Porkies and Uriboes can be found most often in the End level of the same D. Dungeon. But you have chances to recruit a Uribo to your team earlier in the game, invite him and let him breed Porkies and Wildbows.
    I think the first Uribo you can find is in Ch. 2 at the first battle in the Zigolis Swamp. Save your game before this battle. If you don't fight a Uribo the first time you enter Zigolis Swamp, reset the game and try again. The next opportunity you'll have to find a Uribo will be much later, in Ch. 4 at Finath River or, on the Beowulf/Reis sidequest, in the Colliery Underground First Floor.
    Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom...

Well put Despotus.

If you are hunting the Uribo/Porky/Wildbow for its poached items they are the following:

Uribo: Maiden's Kiss or Cashucha (sp?)
    Porky: Chantage or Nagrarock
    Wildbow: Ribbon or FS Bag

BTW: For those that care, I bought FFT (non Greatest Hits) on E-Bay and got it in a few days back, so I've re-immersed myself in the game!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII

Yeaay! Glad to have you back on board the obsession express to Ivalice, Red Cydranth! :bigbiggri
    Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom...

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Resistance is Futile.

it makes me sad, i have no clue what happened to my non-greatest hits version, and ive gone through 4 copies of this game lol, i swear its the only game ive lost so much, so, due to undying obsession ive spent neer 80 bucks in this game lol, not i rarely let it leave my ps2.

oh yah, by the way, is there any non-hidden area where you can find porkys?

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

please edit your post rather than double posting.

I don't know if there are any non-hidden areas where you meet a lot or porkys, but I believe they can appear randomly at times. Also, there's one in the second to last Goland mine battle, but that's a hidden stage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Koryiaki
    it makes me sad, i have no clue what happened to my non-greatest hits version, and ive gone through 4 copies of this game lol, i swear its the only game ive lost so much, so, due to undying obsession ive spent neer 80 bucks in this game lol, not i rarely let it leave my ps2.

oh yah, by the way, is there any non-hidden area where you can find porkys?
    Lol you gunna find all those copys one day
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.

Hey, I've got the greatest hits version...is there any difference between that and the original? I'm just curious.

No, But if you are a fickle collector, it makes a difference. The only GH version of a game I have is Legend of Dragoon, and thats cuz a friend's lil bro's friends took the original when I let my friend borrow the game.

The only major difference is the green on the game manual and case, which throws me off when I look at my all black sides of PS1 games.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII