Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *gasp* Don't hurt my masculinity!

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

perhaps on a general (mass) level what was said is true.

However, a mass is more like an entity. It's theoretical but it doesn't exist. People are too different from one another...

so you'll have guys who talk about how hot other guys are with no problem... and you'll have girls who don't even bother replying to a "who's hot thread" because it seems like an utterly rediculous waste of time.

Boldly go.

I would bang all of OK Go if I had the chance.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

It's not hard to admit a guy is good looking. "Hey, he's a pretty good lookin' guy." Saying that doesn't make me any less masculine.

However, I still avoid the subject. I don't want to compare how guys look because honestly I couldn't care less. It's not important to me. Sure, I'll compare some females but that's because I'm actually, y'know, attracted to females.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, which is why I joke about it. That doesn't mean that I'm going to go around comparing males.

Except for my friend Hans. Hans has so much raw manliness that his raw sex appeal transcends gender preference. I mean, seriously, his name alone has to be the hottest thing ever. Hans! You can shout it Die Hard style to greet him (which I always do) and it just makes you go weak in the knees.

I am not afraid at all to act feminine or to admit which guys are good looking (Proof). I do it all the time around my friends, it's fun. I think it's funny how some guys would rather die than to act feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuki130

BTW, do you think Tom Welling is hot? jk
    Yes, only because a lot of girls have told me I look like him. (SPOILER)Just a much less muscular version of him.

My girlfriend wants Tom Welling...

That is so depressing.
    Anyone can rule the world if they give it the ol' college try.

I heard he's a prick in real life, too. Not that it matters to any girls who drool over him. :P

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I can't rate how attractive males are because I don't find ANY males to be attractive. It's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimonji
    If a guy freaks out when you ask him a question like that, he's obviously not comfortable with his sexuality. If he was, he wouldn't have to stuggle to prove the face that he's straight.
    <b><<b></b>I disagree with you.><b></b></b>

<b>Edit by Kishi: Another post like this will get you banned. This is your warning.</b>

<oh yes, cause Lord knows society's demands play absolutely no role in it. -_- It's ignorance like your's that get gay people hasseld, straight people confused, and Michal Jackson off the hook.. God I can't wait for Koriea to blow our asses to smitherings. Just to know craptacular peoples like you are heaping glowing bodies without a mouth to longer spew crap out of. And because i am so pissed off right now i don't frankly give a damn WHAT people think so i will say it, i do think Vincett is cute. Every other character though is just crap.. but then again that might have something to do with the fact that they whine so fricking much..>

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've found that I just don't know what an attractive guy looks like. I can use the generalizations and then go from there (Brad Pitt or one of the Backstreet boys or whatever), but they're varied so I don't know. I seem to have noticed that a lot of girls seem to like effeminate guys, maybe that's the standard we should look at. If a guy looks like a girl, he's by definition attractive

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I always ask my guy friends what they think about guys in magazines and on TV and they always say something like, "he's alright I guess" and other vague noncommittal answers.

While I accept that guys won't talk openly about the attractiveness of other guys, do they at least think it? I find it hard to believe that they can look at a someone like Brad Pitt and think absolutely nothing about his physical beauty. I mean, good looking people are good looking people right? So how can a guy look at another guy and not even do a little bit of evaluating?

Meh, it's just outside my realm of understanding I suppose.

I don't look at guys and think "Man they look good." I usually just note their presence and maybe notice their build and height, not much more.

But then, I kinda do that with girls too.

Meh, I'm just wierd.
    Anyone can rule the world if they give it the ol' college try.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    While I accept that guys won't talk openly about the attractiveness of other guys, do they at least think it? I find it hard to believe that they can look at a someone like Brad Pitt and think absolutely nothing about his physical beauty. I mean, good looking people are good looking people right? So how can a guy look at another guy and not even do a little bit of evaluating?

Meh, it's just outside my realm of understanding I suppose.
    That is because you are looking at it from a girl's point of view of having to criticize and evaluate everyone and everything. I do not look at some one and immediately think whether or not he is hot. If a girl asks me to, I try to see a guy from a girl's perspective, but I don't usually do so otherwise.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not at all. Personally I can't even tell beyond the "I think he's famous for some reason or another".

Of course I'm utterly oblivious to Hollywood so that might be part of it.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

@_@;; Wow, I wanna be a guy.

*swacks self* No, no I don't. I appreciate manly aesthetic beauty. ^_^

That's hard to believe, though.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't really have many guy friends who wont admit another guy is attractive. They wont say "He has a tight ass" like I'll say "She has great tits" but, eh, doesn't really bother me.