Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Scene

Most definitely the Killika Port Sending Scene.. it was just.. *wow*. And where you see Zanarkand for the first time (its ruins), and the Ending Scene.. of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudrox619
    The First scene is amazing. Auron is being all badass, tidus is kicking ass
    in blitzball, and the music is amazing. Who does that song anyways?
    U can download that song, the music is by Nobuo Umematsu, lyrics by Alexander O'Smith and Vocals by Bill Mur Hope that was of assistance, tis pritty obvious what instruments are in it.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

bevelle wedding, when the ronso do the hymn of the faiyth for yuna, aurons farewell, the end scene, and the sphere spring kissy wissy scence. was that the first time characters actually kissed in a final fantasy game cause i ain't to sure.
    We are the dream of the Fayth
    Vincent

Which Advent Children character are you? Find out here!

Mine's when Yuna gets Ixion on Djose temple. She sleeps too much and Tidus go there to see her. She wakes up and starts to get herself ready for the journey... When she's out of the Temple, Wakka and others starts to tease her!

Wakka : “A summoner with a bad hair!”

And Auron also... now that's historical (and hilarious), because Auron said a joke: "We leave once Lady Yuna fixes her hair"

Another is the Wedding scene when the group gets out of the airship to rescue Yuna. That's awesome!

The spring scene (Suteki da Ne), and the ending scene as well

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

When the Al Bhed get vapourize by Sin at Mushroom Rock.
    When the airship is pounding Sin with lasers..etc.

It is just me that I like fighting scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffing Cheese
    What's everybody's favourite scenes?

Mine are... you know just before you go to Gagazet, when the Ronsos have agreed to let you pass? Well, I love the part when you see Wakka and Tidus fighting boxing-style! It's hilarious!

Also, when Auron is dying (I love when he hits Kimahri), and the final scene.
    I like The Spring scene, The last scene, the weding scene and the beginning scene.

Right before you fight (SPOILER)Yu Yevon and Tidus says he will dissapear after you beat him and Lulu for the first time has a face and says "What are you talking about?!"

The Yunalesca scenes too. That whole part was great, I thought it was the end of the game the first time I played, because I knew that FFX-2 was coming and before the fight, with all the static and crazy camera, and all the characters saying something, it was truly climactic.

Third place goes to when Kimahri faces Biran and Yenke. I love Kimahri's/Gagazet's theme song.
    Will Learn Photoshop ASAP

my favorite FMV is heaven's fall

My two fave scenes have to be the Spring scene also (sorry, I am one of those mushy types who just giggle in glee when I see them kiss and cradle one another in the water!) , and I also liked the ending...it made me cry the first time I beat the game!

I think the FInal Scene is too sad.
    And my favourite scene is when Yuna falling down and she summon Valefor, that scene is gorgeous
    Also,when the rescue team were going to save Yuna, that scene is very awesome too
    Last edited by Celestial Flare; 08-01-2005 at 03:48 PM.

I love the ending the spring And the wedding!!
    "dont pass me over, dont pass me by, I see good things for you and I"

Thank to TSoL for thegreat signautre!

Blog Entries

All of my other fav's have been mentioned except this on ...when Yuna comes out of the fayth chamber when she recieved Valefor and Tidus sees her for the first time.....

I like: A summoner is born, The Dance (gets me teary eyed) , The Dark Aeon, The Glory of Yevon, The Red Carpet, False Vows, Believe, The Spring, and of course the whole ending starting from when you beat Yu Yevon (which is the most mind numingly easy thing to fight since the geemer in the metroid series, it can die in one hit from auron w/ masamune!)

Rye made this!

For me, the wedding, the end and the macalania woods thing (Setuki Da Ne/ The Spring) were my favourites...

My fav was when you see tidus and the gang chain sliding to get yuna in bevelle.It was awesome

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....