Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N.U.D.E. @ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

Just wondering, are you able to move around with Pass... or is it like seaman, and you just stay in one spot, watching whats going on?

And does the game come with a microphone? or is that a sold seperately thing?
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Yes... this game.... I've always wanted it. To command a robot girl around and do household chores... it's too awesome. I know they'll never port it to the States, but man, I wish for it every day.

It's strange how Seaman, Hey You Pikachu, and LifeLine all made it to the states, but this one never did... And LifeLine was probably a huge undertaking considering Rio recognizes like... 10,000 words and phrases or something. MAAANNNN!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE STATES!! I WANT ME SOME NUDE ACTION!
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

It makes sense to port it stateside. Thousands of horny teenagers would buy it on the strength of the acronym alone.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

^_^ XD I can imagine the reaction from just seeing the comercials! lol
    "did that game comercial just say nude?"
    "yea, I think it did.. o.o"
    "what system is it on, and how much, I want it now!" XD

Well, I still think there is a good chance of it coming to the states... Red Entertainment just has to know there is a demand for it.
    The letter idea might be a good way to draw their attention... I've also noticed, since they showed a trailer of it on G4, that more people are talking about it.

Found this earlier today:
    http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=2656
    Its just someone's post on a forum, but its long, and has a lot of stuff about the game lol.
    "The game has actually done quite well in Japan, currently number 6 in the charts." of course that was a little while back, but it shows it was a popular game.
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus Andronicus
    Just wondering, are you able to move around with Pass... or is it like seaman, and you just stay in one spot, watching whats going on?

And does the game come with a microphone? or is that a sold seperately thing?
    Well first of all, not really, your stuck in the center of the room, but you can pivit all the way around and even see out a window. Its not that bad though.
    And yea, the game comes with a microphone. (at least the one I got does) ^_^