Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do people hate CC?

Default Why do people hate CC?

i dont get it, i played it and it was pretty cool. Deffinatly not the best FF game ever, but it was cool to play with my friends and my brother. anyway, why do you hate this game so much?
    You Adapt, I Evolve.

I don't hate this game. I love it. I guess people just get too caught up with "OMG! GBA cable!" and "OMG! Non-turn-based battle system!", and don't make any attempt to enjoy it.

I just hate it because it doesn't feel like "Final Fantasy" to me. It feels like some other name dipped in Final Fantasy superjuice, baked with Final Fantasy cakemix, but tehn someone left the oven on too long, an dit overcooked, sent smoke everywhere, then set the CC cake on fire, put it out, and figured with the right ammount of icing, they could mask their failure.

I hate.I would still hate it if it didn't have the title Final fantasy in it.It just ain't my cup of tea.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Maybe if it was online and you just connect to lobbies of friends or something, that would be easier... not everyone has tons of friends that just want to play whenever you want to.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

it just aint FF that's the point that's why it was disapointing for FF fans and not worth the name but even if it was not called FF i stil wouldn't like it cause i don't like this style of game play
    Visit this cool site http://cidhighwind001.proboards27.com/index.cgi

FF VII stay's the best no matter what

and FF XI is a big screw up along with FF crystal chornicols

Come here YOU NEED IT else u don't know what LIFE is http://tifalockhart7.proboards31.com/index.cgi

I didn't like it because it got too repetitive after year ten. I mean, by then I pretty much got everything for my charecter and beat all the levels multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalioniaf
    I just hate it because it doesn't feel like "Final Fantasy" to me. It feels like some other name dipped in Final Fantasy superjuice, baked with Final Fantasy cakemix, but tehn someone left the oven on too long, an dit overcooked, sent smoke everywhere, then set the CC cake on fire, put it out, and figured with the right ammount of icing, they could mask their failure.
    lmao well put

Repetive more like routine.
    I basically mastered River belle path mushroom forest and just get sick of it.
    The heart system particularly.
    how am I suposed to know my attack is going up when there is no number in the millions popping up!

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Because they're people who only spend 2 minutes playing and decide it sucks. Some people need to just play more to decide their final choice. I still think its a decent game...

Quote Originally Posted by crash26821
    Because they're people who only spend 2 minutes playing and decide it sucks. Some people need to just play more to decide their final choice. I still think its a decent game...
    I beat the game. Still sucks.

And let the shadows take you away...
    RPG Palace - My forums.. I don't have many members so they are kinda boring right now...

i don't hate it, but i've played very little of it. i find it interesting in every aspect, but i guess what really gets me is the fact that i have to play alone.

I think this fits the Final Fantasy title very well, this style that people like to say it doesn't fit is non existant.

Sitting round with a couple of friends on multiplayer is very fun.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by omnitarian
    I don't hate this game. I love it. I guess people just get too caught up with "OMG! GBA cable!" and "OMG! Non-turn-based battle system!", and don't make any attempt to enjoy it.
    I agree. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is actually one of my favorite games.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

It pisses me off when people say "It's not deserving of the FF title" and crap like that. They act like Square Enix is some godly organization that will make games the same way year after year, but if they make something a little different people are like "Square Enix is going downhill cause their games aren't as good as they used to be," yada yada yada. There is no special feel every Final Fantasy title needs to fit under. Crystal Chronicles is a solid game that can get a bit boring without friends. It's set in a fantasy world, it has the distinct artwork of other Final Fantasy titles, the whimsical and solid music, moogles, crystals...this IS Final Fantasy. I think most people hate it simply because it's different, just as many people are already saying XII is going to suck simply because it has a different battle system and *gasp* a movable camera. Some people simply don't like the gameplay, and that's fine. I just think it's funny when people buy it expecting a traditional RPG, because it was clearly advertised as something else entirely.