Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Why do people hate CC?

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

true
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

most of the people that hate the game are kind of like....OMG 1tz g0t k1ddy graph1cz s0 m3 cant playz cuz i l1k3 b1g b0y gam3z
    but i LOVED final fantasy crystal chronicles so its not the traditional ff they tried something new whats so wrong with that??? its one of my favorite games!

that may have sounded kind of bitchy >_>

hey black night that guy just ate all your memories!
    black night:gnaogbouoahgroanba
    ....including how to talk and walk.....

you may not find this but somewhere in the game one of the diari thingys its realy hard to find cuz u gota go bak and forward so much but in one where u see gurdy u end up fighting him...its sorta tough in some parts where he says he'll give u something if u dont kill him NEVER TAKE WHAT HE WANT TO GIVE YOU!!!! this should probly be on a different thread but meh

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

please do not make second post until someone else posts after you.

Is it ok to post here after a warning? If not, delete this post please.

I dont like this game because I didnt bond with any of the characters. None of them had a unqiue personality or stood out at all. And I dont like real time RPGs much and this one was a big disappointment for me.

It was a decent game, but got to tidious

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean_kun
    most of the people that hate the game are kind of like....OMG 1tz g0t k1ddy graph1cz s0 m3 cant playz cuz i l1k3 b1g b0y gam3z
    but i LOVED final fantasy crystal chronicles so its not the traditional ff they tried something new whats so wrong with that??? its one of my favorite games!

that may have sounded kind of bitchy >_>

hey black night that guy just ate all your memories!
    black night:gnaogbouoahgroanba
    ....including how to talk and walk.....

you may not find this but somewhere in the game one of the diari thingys its realy hard to find cuz u gota go bak and forward so much but in one where u see gurdy u end up fighting him...its sorta tough in some parts where he says he'll give u something if u dont kill him NEVER TAKE WHAT HE WANT TO GIVE YOU!!!! this should probly be on a different thread but meh
    No offense, but I really couldn't understand what you said.

I bought FFCC hoping for a wonderful game, as I have owned many great games in the past...only to find out this lacked a DECENT storyline, as well as character background. You cannot have a good game without a good storyline.

IMO, may I repeat, IMO, they tried something new and failed badly with it. If you love it fine. If you don't know why people hate it, or cannot understand why, just respect the fact that not everyone is going to have the same tastes.

Good for you if you liked it.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Default W

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Sorel
    No offense, but I really couldn't understand what you said.

I bought FFCC hoping for a wonderful game, as I have owned many great games in the past...only to find out this lacked a DECENT storyline, as well as character background. You cannot have a good game without a good storyline.

IMO, may I repeat, IMO, they tried something new and failed badly with it. If you love it fine. If you don't know why people hate it, or cannot understand why, just respect the fact that not everyone is going to have the same tastes.

Good for you if you liked it.
    I agree, I got the game not expecting miracles by any means, but it was actually worst than I thought...

I cant afford a GBA, neither can my siblings. If you already have GBA's awesome, if not and you WANT to play multiplayer, this game gets real expensive...

Another thing that bugged me was nothing was from FF ( save the mogs ), the theme song wasnt there, I didnt see chocobos, no HUGE ass swords ( every FF needs one ). It simply was a completely different game, it was like FF:SW... "oh yeah! FF movie! wait...it has nothing in common..."

The only fun thing I did was...Yes...painting the mog...That was kinda entertaining and uh, they are real fuzzy...um...yeah...

FF:CC seems like it was meant to be a big ploy to get FF fans to run out and buy lots of GBA's cause its " Final Fantasy "

For those who liked great, for those who didnt, I empathize with you...

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

The best fun I had was painting the moogles and watching them fall over =P There just wasn't enough gameplay for me to keep going. It felt samey all the time D:

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Sorel
    The best fun I had was painting the moogles and watching them fall over =P There just wasn't enough gameplay for me to keep going. It felt samey all the time D:
    Painting moogles pwnes. It should be a feature in every future FF...

lol
    :mario::luigi: