Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: We're meeting up! (UK)

We're meeting up in Birmingham the weekend of the 16th-17th of april. Though I'm thinking of driving up the night before, would be useful to have a car there. Not essential I know but,,...reminds me, I need to message boris.
    I've just been looking around websites and theres MORE then enough to do in Birmingham so I'm sure we'll have a great time.

One hungry Tyrannosaurus Pauten's Avatar

It's all coming together it seems...btw Amratis, where in Birmingham are we atually gonna meet up?
    Or has that not been decided yet?

ill hav 2 see if i kan get off wurk that weekend! i probly kan, but ill hav too chek!
    my real name begins with a"W"

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hope you guys have fun, and make sure you take lots of pictures for the photo album. I'd love to come, but you know, I live in America and my parents are as strict as hell. ;_____________;

Yes. Do take pictures.

Oh I definetly will take lots of pictures. Allthough unfortunetly I dont own a nice digital camera or anything, so I'll just be using disposable's, however I hope someone else has a nice camera and doesn't mind bringing it along.

As for *where* we're meeting up, that hasnt been sorted out. Depends on when and how ppl are arriving. We're actually going to be in the city center when the day gets started. We'll probably go to the Bullring shopping center, which is scarily huge. http://www.bullring.co.uk/website/ Then go out that night, then back the next day.

Of course, we also need to know whose staying the night and who is just coming for the day. Because we need to know about accomodation. boris no no has a friend in birmingham who can put up 4-5 ppl I think she said. And if more then that are staying then they/we need to find somewhere for them to stay the night, not a problem as theres plenty of cheap accomodation in birmingham in and around the city center. But it still needs sorting. And come this thursday I wont be able to do it because I wont have my comp from then till 11th of april. Though I will try my best to get online and check msg's .etc at some point between.

ok, sorry its a little late, ive been snowboarding in italy for the past week: p............ meeting up in Birmingham sounds like a good idea to me!
    If i manage to get up to date on my assignments etc. then i'll be there!!!!

~##

Quote Originally Posted by Nod
    ok, sorry its a little late, ive been snowboarding in italy for the past week: p
    Git Well I'll be skiing in the swiss alps in a week and a half so nyeh!

and good news bout Birmingham, more the merrier. boris said she wasnt sure if you were coming or not.

yeah, ive not been in contact with anyone for the past week; it was kind of nice to arrive back in england and get loads of txt msgs & answerphone msgs on my mobile though!
    Now im back, i just wanna go snowboarding again! SO MUCH FUN!!!! i'll probably just head over to Tamworth snowdome, even though it is just a pale imitation of the real thing
    on topic, i am undecided as to whether i will drive to birmingham or catch the train.....
    also, who's going for the whole weekend or just one day?
    do i need parental consent?

~##

Quote Originally Posted by Nod
    on topic, i am undecided as to whether i will drive to birmingham or catch the train.....
    also, who's going for the whole weekend or just one day?
    do i need parental consent?
    Driving or getting the train is also my dilemma, I'd have to catch the train from Salisbury if I came up. But having a car there might be useful...maybe we should both drive and charge everyone else to ferry them about birmingham

And I dont know whose coming for the weekend or for the day, thats what *I* asked a short while ago I'm staying the weekend, so's boris, and Psy only lives about 25-mins away on the train so I imagine he'll come back for the sunday but I'm not sure.

and I don't *think* you'll need parental consent Nod.....

ill b able 2 stay nite! how much munny do i need (utha than muny for train)?
    my real name begins with a"W"

As soon as I or boris know, we'll let you know.

OMG. Come and meet up in China!!

16th of April?

I think I'll be back at stinking university by then. However the loan would have come in...pencil me in.

Will do hope to see you there.