Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: We're meeting up! (UK)

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

Would I be able to bring my mates? They know nothing about FF, other than what I've bent their ears about, but they're always up for a laugh. I think I could get to Birmingham on the Saturday, if I know where we'll be meeting up. Actually, I have a suggestion: The Sea Life Centre, in Brindley Place next to the canal. Everybody could meet up outside it, 'cos it's massive and really difficult to miss. You can even see it from the motorway.
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

Yes of course, you're welcome to bring your mates along, if they want too, xD

At this rate theres gonna be a whole lotta ppl. xD

I'll ask them. You might have to put up with a whole lot of us though. And we have some very strange rituals, such as putting colanders on our heads in BHS and pretending to be Daleks. (Fear the kitchen utensils!) And we must, must, MUST go up to random people and ask them random questions. But I'll try and keep a lid on everyone if that's gonna cause problems.
    ~Maelström Fury~

私は天使の女王です。

Well, they can do that if they want. I'll just act like I don't know them Psy'll probably join them too.

How many are you planning on bringing? lol

Woooooo! Bring on the spatulas! *Puts colander on her head and runs out the room looking for tasty humans to enslave* I'm planning on bringing around 5 of us.
    ~Maelström Fury~

私は天使の女王です。

itz my bday on the 8th, the friday 8 dayz b4 the saturday we're meetin up, nd iv asked my parentz if thay kud get me a dijital kamera!
    my real name begins with a"W"

Quote Originally Posted by Social Moon Firesky
    Woooooo! Bring on the spatulas! *Puts colander on her head and runs out the room looking for tasty humans to enslave* I'm planning on bringing around 5 of us.
    Thats quite alot, but as long as you don't expect me to take any responsibility if you get in trouble then sure! You're not staying the night are you? .....*raise's eyebrow*

correct me if i'm wrong....
    people coming -
    boris
    amra
    psy
    doc sark
    social moon + friends???
    agrudis
    Nod
    zorander
    blackmageboi
    lady F

anyone else just say!
    people staying overnight

boris
    amra
    agrudis
    zorander
    doc????
    Nod????

again just say if i've missed anyone.
    with this number of people i may be able to get a place to stay at a friends, but NOT if you guys bring alot of friends. she can have 4-5 people MAX. its a small student house.
    sea life centre sounds cool!
    plus the bullring!
    if i cannot get a place to stay at my friends you'll need money for a place to stay. i WILL NOT lean money or book the place and not get the money back. i am in enough debt as it is. i will say bring £20 for the place. i have been unable to look as i've been held up with work and seeing HANSON so i'll look now.
    i'll post more in a bit
    Last edited by boris no no; 03-29-2005 at 09:18 PM.

Trust No one

Psy isn't staying the night, he only lives about 25 mins away via train so he's going home for the night. Well....maybe he was only joking about that, I don't know. But I don't think so

edit - Theres also about 4-5(?) other ppl who exspressed interest awhile back, but havn't heard anything else from them.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I might go home, I dunno. I don't think my over-protective parents would like me staying the night with a bunch of internet psychos, but haha, it's probably safer than walking alone through darkened streets

just want to say that IF we are staying in a hotel it may be about £30 to stay.....maybe £35.
    looking at the prices online.....
    anyone taking friends will have to sort themselves out a place to stay if they want to go to both days.
    i cannot afford to do it and i have not alot of time to sort all this out.
    i am not willing to part with my money plus i don't want just me and amra to do this.
    please people help or we will find it hard to do!

Trust No one

I'm Comming! MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!
    I'll let ya know if i'll have guests

Yah, I told zorander to help out organizing stuff as I wont have my comp in 2-3 days. WAH!

i hav lots and lots and lots of kl and fun games!
    my real name begins with a"W"

Quote Originally Posted by amratis
    Thats quite alot, but as long as you don't expect me to take any responsibility if you get in trouble then sure! You're not staying the night are you? .....*raise's eyebrow*
    No, I can't. My parents don't even know I'm going to B'ham, they think I'm going to Cambridge. It'll be all right though, if my friends come with me, and I have friends that live in B'ham that are coming, so it'll be cool. Hey Boris, Lady Fidela's asking me if you could add her and Jack-boy (Blackmageboi) to the list. Also, could you put me down as 'maybe'? I'm not certain I can make it, but I'll move Heaven and Hell to get there! Nobody needs to take charge of us. We won't go overboard with our ker-azy antics, so don't worry. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna go around feeling up the dummies in shops...Erm...*Coughs* I'm just gonna go now...Oh wait! For those of you staying overnight, Travelodge is pretty cheap. It's only about £34.99 a night, but you have to pre-book, unless you feel lucky.
    ~Maelström Fury~

私は天使の女王です。