Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: We're meeting up! (UK)

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Shame I can't come this year (busy, lack of time, most of you have no idea who I am, etc, etc), but if you one gets organised for next year, I might tag along to that (provided it isn't too far from me).

Hope you lot have a great time anyway, and make sure to take lots of pictures.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I have a digital camera, taking loads of pictures shouldn't be a problem.

Lady Fidela of Confide (Amy)
    Every insane moment has the sanity: Thankfully the Lady is THAT sanity

1 week to go !
    my real name begins with a"W"

pretty exited now!
    i was talking to baloki last night online.....is it such a good idea to have both him and psy togehter???

Trust No one

if im involved nothing is a good idea!
    my real name begins with a"W"

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    Shame I can't come this year (busy, lack of time, most of you have no idea who I am, etc, etc), but if you one gets organised for next year, I might tag along to that (provided it isn't too far from me).

Likewise. I'd probably come along if 56.25% of my final marks for the year weren't due in in three weeks.

I hope everyone involved has a grand old time and that you all make the connections of friendship that have started here, more real and hopefully long-lasting.

Take care all.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath

Likewise. I'd probably come along if 56.25% of my final marks for the year weren't due in in three weeks.
    I've got my GCSEs in May-June and I'm hoping not to mess them up so I can get on the IB that I've got a conditional placement on, myself.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

good luck with those exams!
    i've got ANOTHER week off uni (yeas!)
    i'm going to buy some new clothes just for the occasion!

Trust No one

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Baloki's train arrives at 10:06 AM, he has said. So I'll probably be there for 10 too. Dunno the exact time I'll be there, but trains leave for B'ham every half hour or so from where I live.

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

I CAN'T COME ANYMORE!!! *Cries* I've got to go to Cambridge to pick up my prom dress. Maybe we can all meet up again during the Summer hols? I'll have done my crappy exams then, and everyone'll have heaps of spare time.
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no

zor and amra have been amazing!
    Yeah I sure am great.

Heya peeps, just to say, I'm not online with my laptop, but on my dad's. I've just got back and while I was gone he had some wireless hub installed but my laptop wont connect propely. And we live in the middle of nowhere - So I'll have to use his, and I cant always get on it as he's very often using it. Will check back though as much as I can. Havn't finished reading the thread so far but everything looks great

p.s will hopefully be able to post a pic of myself before the meetup, just for ppl to have a general idea what I look like. Oh gods I hear you say...

EDIT - Baloki is coming? Hey that should be fun, I cant imagine the trouble him and Psy will get into.

I'm quite looking forward to this, though I'm fairly apprehensive aswell, should be really good fun though, I hope.....That sentence doesn't make sense...oh well.
    Last edited by amratis; 04-11-2005 at 09:25 PM.

Once this thing is done and we have seen what it's like, we can start discussing plans for the next one. I'd like to go to splashland - alton towers in the hot summer. Merhaps in 2006 we can all go to Mills.

sorry zor about the phone! my brain wasn't working
    i think that zors getting in at about 9ish so i'll try and be there some time after, about 930-10 ok? i'll hopeffuly be going up with nod so we'll be together
    whats happening on sunday? i'm guessing that some of us will be nursing a hangover, but what time does everyone want to set off? i think about 12ish should be ok.
    i would love to go to Mills but i'm a poor student and will not be able to afford it until about 6 years time!

Trust No one

Hehe, I've already booked my tickets. I'll arrive at the station (Birmingham New street)at about 08:42 and my return train will take me home from there at about19:27. This means that if you all go home early, i'll have to find some way to entertain myself in Birmingham untill then! Hmmmmm, I could try teaching Birmingham locals the joys of final fantasy phillosophy through the art of dance... or i could just go shopping.

As for gonig to mills, i think that if i start saving the odd penny here and there, i should be able to afford a week long trip there some time in 2006. If i come into my fortune before then, i'll even pay for some others to tag along as my kinky little slave type-things. (Leather and rubber is optional)