Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: We're meeting up! (UK)

but i'm an adult....19 to be precise. plus zor, amra and Nod are all over 20.

Trust No one

That makes me feel like an old git.

EDIT - Well guys, this is just a piccie of me so you know roughly what I look like, I wanted to post a less formal picture but my holiday snaps aren't back yet. This is from the music society ball about a month and a half ago. um, be nice.

EDIT AGAIN - lol, I didnt say which I was, I'm on the right.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by amratis; 04-13-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Cool pic!
    So that you can recognise me, theres a picture of me in the album
    only a few days to go, im looking forward to it, but a little apprehensive!

~##

whjoooooooooo! lookibg forward to seeing you all!
    amra! you are very sexy!
    i am drunk again! whooooooo! i came 4th in a quiz and won the team name!!!! i cannot post it as it is rude

Trust No one

Thanks boris but I',m not really, I dont actually look like that, I spent ages getting ready for that so normally I look boring and horrible. right, going into town today to get the final verdict on the t-shirts, should be fine, I;ll post back later and let you know how much they'll cost each, shouldnt be much

EDIT - and well done for winning the quiz! You didnt txt me for any answers after all!

I'm coming later, and If I don't find you it will be all Psy's fault for not turning on his phone.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

silly psy
    its so good that so many peolpe are coming. i was scared when i first suggested it that noone would want to come.
    its going to be great!

one problem is that O2 have very nicely decided to charge me £350 for disconnecting my phone. oh happy day. so i am very poor.....in fact in debt already i've got to sort out a bigger overdraft in my student account
    i hate O2

Trust No one

Right, I've just ordered the T-shirts peeps, picking them up tomorrow. How does 18 pound each suit you guys? I know its not cheap but I really think they'll be worth it. If you could have the 18 to give to me on Sat, that would be great.

It went abit wrong, because basically I thought my student loan went in on the 11th but I was just abit wrong, it actually goes in on the 25th DOH! But obviously I had to pay for it now so my Dad put it on his card (Yes I know isn't he wonderful)

So I'll be coming to B'ming on money borrowed from my parents! That sucks, I really wanted to go on my own, even though its not really MINE, coz its a loan, but oh well. My parents are pretty generous so I should be ok.

Munny munny munny bugga plop!
    I just had to splash out on my optitian fees. That and the other direct debits, and i'm almost at the end of my overdraft, but fear not! For when the sun goes down on the last thursday of the month... I BECOME SLIGHTLY RICHER THAN I WAS THE PREVIOUS MONTH MINUS DEBDUTCTIONS!!!!!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I always hated KH for saying munny instead of money. Or even gil.

Anyway, the train I intend to catch arrives at 10:03, although there is an earlier one that arrives at 9:46. So I might get that one if I arrive early at the station.

i will catch whichever train is there when i get to the station. it doesnt take long for me to get to birmingham, but ive got some things to do in the morning so.....who knows what time i'll arrive?????? its a MYSTERY

~##

My train pulls in at 9.54. Could get a later on that gets there at half 10. I dunno, really depends if I can make myself get the 6.40am train

Oooh, getting t-shirts tomorrow. Just been talking to Zor, and the t-shirts won't be 18 each, coz thats abit steep. we'll sell them at about 10 or less and Zor has very kindly offered to foot the rest of the bill.

we all love zor!
    *hugs*
    well i dunno what time i'll be there as i haev to catch a few buses etc. i hate going on trains alone so i may just wait for nod....soooorrrrryy!

Trust No one

Ohhh, what oh what shall I do if you all end up comming later and later? I guess this means that we won't be actualy doing anythig as a group untill later in the day.
    Has everyone given their mobile numbers to Boris yet? I'd like to have us all togeather by 2pm at the latest. It can be a bummer waiting arround for people when you don't know exactly what time to expect them.

i don't really want to get there later then 11 really. but it isa pain catching the bus and stuff and then walking to the station, derby is silly and the train station is out of town.
    let me work on it.......

Trust No one