Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omega

Default Omega

How do you beat Omega?
    I tried to get zanmato but i spent my money doing that to the ultima weapon. How much hp do they have

Also where is the last al bhed volume?
    How do you activate that glyph and what does it do?

The best strategy I can think of is to have Rikku on overdrive b4 you go into, battle, steal from Omega and I think you get 30x gamberles spirit,mix the two and you will get trio of 9999, meaning everytime you attack or heal it will do 9999, make sure Tidus has blitz ace so he will do 8 hits of 9999, or do it with Wakka and his attack reels! don`t know about the others?
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigbri2k5
    How do you beat Omega?
    I tried to get zanmato but i spent my money doing that to the ultima weapon. How much hp do they have
    Here's a tips: Stop relying on cheap attacks that appears at random and fight fair instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Here's a tips: Stop relying on cheap attacks that appears at random and fight fair instead.
    Or just carry on trying, lol.
    Anyway, you should make Kimahri use Lancet, so he can learn the Nova Overdrive.
    He has 999999HP, so the best thing to do is keep using Overdrives. If you have the Magus Sisters, the best thing to do is get their Overdrives ready, but make sure you use everyone in the party because after you've beaten him you get 50000 AP. If you hit him with an Overkill (66,666 (I'd make the Magus Sisters finish him off)) you get 60000 AP.

I beat Omega in 3 minutes...I was VERY disappointed in him. Was my fault though, I forgot all about him and suddenly remembered after all my characters were Sphere-Grid Death Machines
    The monsters at the arena are a bigger challenge & if you have the balls & PAL Versions, the Dark Aeons are a fantastic challenge.
    But yea, I just hacked away at him, no real tactics, just a lot of hacking & he went rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily52
    He has 999999HP
    Only in the PAL/International version. In the U.S. version he has 99,999HP.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn
    I beat Omega in 3 minutes...I was VERY disappointed in him. Was my fault though.
    No, it wasn't your fault. Ultima and Omega Weapon where both far too easy. Man, I was EXTREMELY dissapointed!!! They should have been harder than Penance, not super easy pushovers.

Yea...while Omega was disappointing...Ultima was an absolute JOKE of an enemy, seriously, you would have to have done an awful lot of 'Flee' or no encounters to find these guys challenging.
    It so retarded that monsters created by some old idiot who lost them all in the first place, are most powerful than Ultima & Omega. It was a massive mistake, they have FF HISTORY, and deserve the right to demand respect with their abilities, not to be laughed at by the average decent RPGer. Only a beginner or someone already stated above would be troubled by these 2. It was an absolute farce. They should have been THE hardest, then below them, Dark Aeons, and THEN Monster Arena creations. Someone needs to Slap Square. Even thouygh on PAL versions Omega was Beefed up a bit, it was still a puny boost, nothing majorly troublesome.
    I guess we BOTH need to keep searching for the ultimate boss Ultima
    PS: Out of them ALL, I actually found 2 enemies from IX the most challenging, and what's more, they were both very original, Tantarian & Ozma. Ozma's randomness was his strongpoint, he was a worthy opponent, Tantarian...was just...genious...Disk 2 ONLY, disk 3 he's just 'troublesome'. Ozma has his haters but I genuinely relished the challenge of him, I leveled up AFTER I beat the ,Hardest boss in the game' as most Challenge Seekers do (Bar Ultima in VIII, you need to do the opposite).

Quote Originally Posted by Shalashaska
    Only in the PAL/International version. In the U.S. version he has 99,999HP.
    Same difference.

Not really. A difference of (rounded) 900,000HP is quite a bit.

Sorry, it's a phrase, I use it quite a lot, because it doesn't make sense.
    I wont go off topic again.

Blog Entries

Yea...while Omega was disappointing...Ultima was an absolute JOKE of an enemy, seriously, you would have to have done an awful lot of 'Flee' or no encounters to find these guys challenging.
    It so retarded that monsters created by some old idiot who lost them all in the first place, are most powerful than Ultima & Omega. It was a massive mistake, they have FF HISTORY, and deserve the right to demand respect with their abilities, not to be laughed at by the average decent RPGer. Only a beginner or someone already stated above would be troubled by these 2. It was an absolute farce. They should have been THE hardest, then below them, Dark Aeons, and THEN Monster Arena creations. Someone needs to Slap Square. Even thouygh on PAL versions Omega was Beefed up a bit, it was still a puny boost, nothing majorly troublesome.
    I felt like crying when I defeated Ultima. Even though I considered myself underleveled... he was too easy to be called "pushover". WHAT THE **** IS SQUARE DOING!? Ultima and Omega are LEGENDS!!! And FFX ruined it all!!! In FFX-2, Square Enix went so far that they made them RANDOM ENCOUNTERS! I'm ASHAMED!!! If square do this misstake one more time, I'll STOP BUYING THEIR GAMES!!! ...maybe not... but still... I'm VERY dissapointed!!!
    I guess we BOTH need to keep searching for the ultimate boss Ultima
    PS: Out of them ALL, I actually found 2 enemies from IX the most challenging, and what's more, they were both very original, Tantarian & Ozma. Ozma's randomness was his strongpoint, he was a worthy opponent, Tantarian...was just...genious...Disk 2 ONLY, disk 3 he's just 'troublesome'. Ozma has his haters but I genuinely relished the challenge of him, I leveled up AFTER I beat the ,Hardest boss in the game' as most Challenge Seekers do (Bar Ultima in VIII, you need to do the opposite).
    Penance is a pretty tough task but still not hard enough to be considered the ultimate boss. Yes, Ozma is pretty tough and Tantarian is a genious boss. I just love the whole idea of Tantarian. However... I think Penance is the toughest FF boss so far... even tough he's not hard enough. *sigh* If Square Enix make Ultima and Omega wimps one more time I'll personally go to Japan and slap them all in the face until they promise to never do it again and instead make Ultima Weapon an nearly impossible boss in their next FF!!!

Well if X-2 is anything to go by then Ultima and Omega have stepped down as being the 'ultimate' fiends/monsters. Read the description for Omega Weapon in Shinra's dossier and you'll see what I mean.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shalashaska
    Well if X-2 is anything to go by then Ultima and Omega have stepped down as being the 'ultimate' fiends/monsters. Read the description for Omega Weapon in Shinra's dossier and you'll see what I mean.
    Each time I read it I want to scream and hide somewhere. That's actually one of the reasons I disslike FFX-2.

zamato is just a waste of time to get just get stronger geez i say that alot lately....

This sig is by -apollo-! behold his power!!!!
    -Apollo- is awesome!!!!!!!XD