Thread: Tattoo on Jecht's chest?!?!

Default Tattoo on Jecht's chest?!?!

ok so what is the deal with the tattoo on jechts chest? what exactly is it anyway? jecht has it tattooed to his chest, tidus has it on his right pant leg, his ear ring, his ring, and necklace, yuna has it on her gunner dressphere. is it a "j" for jecht or is it a "t" for tidus? either way it's pretty damn cool and i wanna get it tattoed to my chest too and possibly get it as a decal for my 'stang.

my thanks to Blitz Ace for the sig

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Leon (Kingdom Hearts)

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Hey you put this in the wrong section

It's also the symbol of the Zanarkand Abes:

It looks to be a "J" combined with a "T" to me. Perhaps for "Jecht" and "Tidus"?
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by cloud20747
    Hey you put this in the wrong section

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Well it's been moved....

The symbol is just a symbol I think it's for the Abes. I mean if I played for a team I would wear their logo all the time

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yep, it's the team icon. All the Abes have it on their uniforms.[q=SoS]It looks to be a "J" combined with a "T" to me. Perhaps for "Jecht" and "Tidus"?[/q]Interesting theory, except that the icon existed way before Tidus became a blitzball star.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's just a symbol. Square has been making them for ages.

Default cloud

i have the logo tattoed on my chest i f**king hurt wen i had it done but it is cool

does anyone know where i can get a great pic of the symbole. i need it so that i can show the guy at the tattoo place

my thanks to Blitz Ace for the sig

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Leon (Kingdom Hearts)

Google?
    You don't hear the symphony I hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Big D
    [q=SoS]It looks to be a "J" combined with a "T" to me. Perhaps for "Jecht" and "Tidus"?[/q]Interesting theory, except that the icon existed way before Tidus became a blitzball star.
    Just putting it out there for the benefit of Kilrane who had a question concerning it. Perhaps Nomura designed the symbol with that in mind, but within the context of the story itself the symbol certainly doesn't have such a meaning.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

why is this in this section for again ?
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Greiver205
    why is this in this section for again ?
    Because it's a question concerning an aspect of Final Fantasy X. o.O
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3