View Poll Results: Did The Grudge scare you?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah!

4 28.57%
  • Kinda

4 28.57%
  • Nope

4 28.57%
  • Didn't see it

2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who thought "The Grudge" was scary?

Default Who thought "The Grudge" was scary?

It freakin' horrified me!!!

kinda scary , but it's not at all scary :-\ . my brother's girlfriend was freaked out , but i don't blame her.

Frankly, I found it boring. Then again, I always find horror movies boring. No plot, no fear, just the occasional creepy image and sudden "unexpected" jump out of a closet. Yawn. There hasn't been a movie that actually freaked me out since the Silence of the Lambs. Now, THAT was a creepy movie.
    Whore since '04. Selling my skills as an artist and writer.

http://www.freewebs.com/acalhoun/

The Rabid Wolverine. Amarant Odinson's Avatar

I agree completly with what udsuna has said. The concept for the The Grudge was kind of cool but the movie itself just wasn't what it should've been. They should've never casted Sarah Michelle Geller in that movie at all. The last movie that even came close to creeping me out was The Exorcist.
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

It was crap. I wasted my money to go see [howeverlongitwas] of a paintfaced child making cat noises, and people doing really, really stupid things - even considering the fact it's a horror movie.
    Not only did it fail to be scary, it failed to entertain. Put it in the jar and throw it away.

I kept imagining my walls leaking blackness. I thought it creeeeeeeepy. That husband guy had a temper.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

Banned

It sucked.
    It was a real disappointment after hearing about how good it was supposed to be.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

I think scary movies are funny. A few parts freaked me out, but that made me want to watch it anyway. I saw it almost three times I loved that movie. I remember after it, I started making that noise along with my cousin to freak out my mom XD
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

The last movie that even came close to creeping me out was The Exorcist.
    That was kinda funny
    The last movie that I found creepy was The Ring which I watched in a half empty cinema and had to walk home in the dark after the movie.

The American version of The Grudge sucked. You should watch the original Japanese version Ju On: The Grudge. It's a three part movie, however, it is rather difficult to get Ju On 1 and 2. My advice is watch the Japanese versions or original versions of movies and watch the cheap remakes and see which you like better. I watched Ju On and it was very creepy, and then a week later I tried watching the American version of The Grudge, I couldn't stand watching five minutes of that poor movie.

it was kind of a soothing movie. it helped me slep.

Default hah! the grudge scary?

If any thing that movie was hallarious! when peter jumped off the building, that was so... funny a real tear jerker in a funny way.