Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Ring Two"

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I was rather looking forward to it myself, though personally after reading the Japanese novel (translated, of course) and also reading a manga based on the original novel (also translated. It's by Misao Inagaki if anyone is interested) I think I prefer the Japanese version, and am quite interested in watching that, as I enjoyed the book more than the American film.

I'll probably still go to see Ring 2, if only because I've been looking forward to it.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

I laughed at it myself (especially because of remarks the guy sitting in front of me kept making) It was somewhat entertaining to say the least, but it reminds me too much of The Grudge remake. I've not seen the Japanese versions though, but I'd like to.

I just love that one line of Rachel's near the end.
    (SPOILER)I'm not your f****** mommy!

the jap version was more scarier

The most dissapointing thing about this movie was that there wasnt that much backdrop on samara/sadako and how the tape was made and her connection with the kid it just focused on the lives of rachel and her kid...

It remind me of "dark water" another jap scary movie...it was crap too but if you see it you'll understand the similarities...

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Deer. Honestly. Friggin, deer.

Yeah Ring 2 sucked hardcore.