Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: If you were a god...

First I'll give the people the oportunity of choise, if they want to born or not.
    If they choise born: I'll kill them for being idiots.
    If they choise not born: I'll take them to the heaven, named SQUARELAND. (A lot of Sex, Alcohol and LEGAL Drugs)... and of course
    a lot of FF.
    Good being back......

Hmmm... I suppose I would make sure no one could doubt I exists. There would be no death, and well since no one would die I would also do away with reproduction. Intercourse would then be a hobby. I would do away with different 'races' so that everyone got alone. I would make sure everyone's prayers were heard and answered, and they would actually hear my answer. And that is just the begining...

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus

I forgot one thing...

I'll create a hell for those that chose live.

that hell is gonna be ruled by Barney, and he it's gonna sing all day "I love you." (Or wherever that damn song was call)
    Good being back......

if i was a god i would be the vengeful god of war

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'd do what the current God does. Watch. However, I'd also make sure people knew I existed. What they did with that knowledge would generally be up to them, but at least they wouldn't have any wars over whether or not I existed.

I'd also make sure that my girlfriend loved me for my personality and not for my, well, Godliness.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflare
    I would not create life. It's cruel.

<s>since it's so cruel go end your own..hippie</s> edit by eest: not a very nice thing to say!

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I advise you do not continue telling people to end their lives, Foxhound. Fair warning.