Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best FFIV girl

Default Best FFIV girl

Who do you like better

Rosa

Rydia

I didn't add porom cause you don't have her for long and even though I like her most people don't so thats why.

EDIT:Sorry forgot a poll!!!

Rydia! She's the best FF girl ever (at least in my opinion)! I've always loved her childish innocence and sweet personality.

Edit: Porom's still really cool. Although I don't think too many people would like her very much without Palom. I personally like Porom better and she always makes my custom party (which I use a game genie to get).

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Definitely Lydia.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra*Aeris
    Rydia! She's the best FF girl ever (at least in my opinion)! I've always loved her childish innocence and sweet personality.

Edit: Porom's still really cool. Although I don't think too many people would like her very much without Palom. I personally like Porom better and she always makes my custom party (which I use a game genie to get).
    How do you do that?

Rydia/Lydia.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Black Mage
    How do you do that?
    Do what? Get a custom party? You have to have a game genie (for the SNES version) or game shark (for the playstation version) for that since it can't be done without. Tell me what characters you want to use and I'll try to help as much as I can.

Do what? Get a custom party? You have to have a game genie (for the SNES version) or game shark (for the playstation version) for that since it can't be done without. Tell me what characters you want to use and I'll try to help as much as I can.
    Yeah,where do you get the codes,a website,or a one of those things that let you make your own codes on the internet(I can't remember what they are called, I have one for Metroid),or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Black Mage
    Yeah,where do you get the codes,a website,or a one of those things that let you make your own codes on the internet(I can't remember what they are called, I have one for Metroid),or what?
    Well, the game genie one is really easy. There's a faq for it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/522596.html and go to the custom character faq (Kid Rydia actually is A LOT more useful than they make her out to be. She basically is everything that he adult self is, except with white magic). Kid Rydia can be in your party when you get her adult self, so long as you did everything else normally other than cloning Kid Rydia, that part was confusing for me, so I thought I'd clear it up (basically, any other way other than cloning Kid Rydia cannot be done because you have to lose one Kid Rydia for Adult Rydia to exist). Other than that, it's pretty easy to understand. Let me know if you're playing the playstation version as that one is much harder and requires a lot of bypassing events with walk through walls. You'd have to tell me exactly what party you want so I could try and give you a walk through.

Well I have both so the faq will work just fine thank you .
    Last edited by Apollo; 03-26-2005 at 08:05 AM.

I'd definitely say Rydia. Sure, healers are great, yippee, whoopty-doo, but Rydia summons and uses black magic.

The only thing I don't like about her is that her higher-level spells (like Meteo and Nuke/Flare) take a long time to cast, when a Summon can be done relatively shortly. Just cast the damn spell already.

But in IV, if you find the whip on the Moon, she can be one of the best fighters in your party, depending on what enemy you're facing.

Blog Entries

Rydia! She's the best FF girl ever.
    Yes, she is!

Oh, and here's a much nicer picture of her:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Yes, she is!

<Edit by Kishi: Quoting huge images is obnoxious.>
    Wow! That is nice! I think I'll make that my new avatar.

Yes, she is!

<Edit by Kishi: See above.>
    Wow yes that is a much better picture than i could find!I like that!

Blog Entries

I've got about 12 "very good" Rydia pictures. But that one is probably my fav... along with this one.

Rydia is just so AWESOME!!!

I've got about 12 "very good" Rydia pictures. But that one is probably my fav... along with this one.

Rydia is just so AWESOME!!!
    I love those pictures! I put one in my signature. Rydia is so awesomely amazing!