Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrono Riddles

You're getting so close, now just put two and two together.
    Sigless

I'm guessing it has to do with the Black Rock or the Nus. I'll go with the Nus.

And thats where I think you are wrong I think it is the Black rock since he seems to be referring to the books with the three lone words in the riddle.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Correct, it refers to the Black Rock.

Water
    She freezes all that block her path
    Wind
    Darkness consumes all
    Fire
    Eternally her flames will put them to death

Water, Wind, and Fire refer to the order in which you have to look at the books in order to obtain the Black Rock.
    The other three lines each refer to one of the users of the Triple Tech DarkEternl which it invokes. I hope this was an ok riddle and it makes sense.

So I guess Llanowar got it.
    Sigless

I guess Dark Eternal and mention the Black Rock and don't put them together? What was I thinking? I guess I somehow dismissed Dark Eternal all together after it didn't turn out to be the answer. Oh well. I look forward to your riddle, Llanowar.
    Last edited by Masamune·1600; 04-18-2005 at 05:26 AM.

I can restore you
    but at a later expense
    I appear to be untended
    yet my caretaker takes note.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

I forgot what they are called, but is it one of those machines that restores your HP and MP but leaves you hungry?
    "I'll get you, Eh! Steve, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!"
    -The Wheelchair

nope not it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanowar
    I can restore you
    but at a later expense
    I appear to be untended
    yet my caretaker takes note.
    The Frozen Flame? It is responsible for healing Serge, although the complications from this encounter are obviously enormous. Since this encounter caused Serge to become the Arbiter of Time, a number of problems would have been created for Chronopolis, and this certainly would have warranted attention.

More obscure idea than that....good guess and youre in the approximately correct way of thinking about the riddle.

Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger?
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

It's CT

Something about that clone of Crono. I never got that far. I got to this weird point where there's this hole in the desert and you go in and fight Lavos. I got killed because I wasn't high level enough. I'm not making this up.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

nope this is something VERY early in the game.

lmao it's so easy now that u said that -_-' you ruined the fun. its the Pink Lunchbag beside Gato's place. okay well ... I still don't feel like making up a riddle, so have fun makin up more riddles ^^