Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Why is it that Final Fantasy IX is getting the least attention?

yeah there should be a re-inproved version of the game like they are doing for FF7 than again more people like FF7 more than FF9 out there... are make a contenuration of FF9 like they did on FF10.. but where to start out the new FF would be a hard ordeal so i think i made have firgued out a good idea for a conituration.. its problaucy stupid tought..

after they defeated almost everything and they setted down and zidane and dagger get married anyways about 10years later hell has broken lose..
    a person from a neo-mardin sara has stolen invincle behind everyones backs while he has invincle he takes it to lindblum and remods it to the frist ever rocket ship and then dagger and zidane shearh for invincle frist they get close to lindblum than blast off the ship emages from underground and goes deep into outer space.. on there minds.. why would cid let them get away.. to find out more i wouldn't like to spoiler the story so i set up some spoilers

the idea of FFIX-2

once they enter lindblum they confront the recent than he's acting like he didnt know than a new vilain enters the room and knocks out zidane and dagger then hilda enters the room all evilest looking.. "foolish mortals" "so zidane tought you could get rid of my pesidence.. wrong sry poor monkey.. i admi9t i rather not be a woman but its better than nothing mwuahha.." yes kuja has returned and process hilda using a crystal of his power.. *basicly right before he leaf hilda at mt guglg he gave her a stone.. containing soem of his life cuase he seened that he would die but acts like he didnt know so...*
    he process all the highnesses in lindblum under his control.. then you fight urself outta prison and get to alexandia to find that its been under attack by lindblum than zidane and dagger (plus new party) to sliming island also the island takes you to a range of places in your solar system but its only active for alexandia now due to attacks so you go to a nearby palnet and confront the person who stole invincle and fight him than.. i let you guys firgue out more stuff that happens from there iam not the best at thinking

edit- also sry i muplite posted iam bad at that =)

Actually, I agree that the release date sucked for IX, it was right before the PS2 release and no one really cared to get IX since X was coming out on PS2.

Well, and as a personal preference, I just don't like IX. I perfer the futuristic style of VII, VIII, and X... and IX's story, BLAH!! I couldn't get into it, I couldn't see a point to anything. And sorry to be a little shallow, but the character designs just sucked!!! Actually, the characters personalities sucked too...
    "Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!" - Auron

"Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal." - Seymour

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Lol, that's true.
    Although I did find Quina strangely attractive...
    You are not serious right?

Oh and who wanted to buy a PS game back then when the PS2 was so close...

Quote Originally Posted by EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
    yeah there should be a re-inproved version of the game like they are doing for FF7 than again more people like FF7 more than FF9 out there... are make a contenuration of FF9 like they did on FF10.. but where to start out the new FF would be a hard ordeal so i think i made have firgued out a good idea for a conituration.. its problaucy stupid tought..

after they defeated almost everything and they setted down and zidane and dagger get married anyways about 10years later hell has broken lose..
    a person from a neo-mardin sara has stolen invincle behind everyones backs while he has invincle he takes it to lindblum and remods it to the frist ever rocket ship and then dagger and zidane shearh for invincle frist they get close to lindblum than blast off the ship emages from underground and goes deep into outer space.. on there minds.. why would cid let them get away.. to find out more i wouldn't like to spoiler the story so i set up some spoilers
    They were going to remake FF7, FF8, and FF9 for the Ps2, but each one was dropped... one FF8 PS2 Demo showed how the internal game graphics were just as good as the FMV sequences in the PS version