Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF? how did this happen?

Default WTF? how did this happen?

Ok, I think crashNUMBERS is a cool guy, but there is no reason he should be given "administrator" just because a ton of people said so. There really sould be limitations on how to become an administrator. I'm sure he'll do a great job, but there should at least be a time requirement. Just like there is one for custom titles. It's just dumb...

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

You may wanna check the spelling of his title before you get your panties in a bunch.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Look at his title VERY carefully.

Also, use your noggin.

i don't CARE what he is. we can't go around making exceptions to rules just because PSY and JOJO tell us to. they might think they have special powers... :rolleyes2 please don't take this too seriously, i'm just really wierded out on how and why this happened, and i think it's dumb.

EDIT: And yes, I am a whiny nobody...

Please look at the spelling of his title. It's spelled "Adminstratar." Crash is not an administrator.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

You may not want to take this too seriously either. He isnt an admin. It's a joke, and a pretty obvious one at that.

i just think if the custom title rule can be thrown out the window, i want one too. heck. even if it was "whiny butt". because then i'd be cool. that's really the only thing i'm upset about. so yes. flame, spam, insult, and kill me now

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It's sad that the staff cant make jokes without people getting twisted. Raist got stuck with a gigantic avatar of a donkey and Doc France with a giant avatar of cheese. Because of this, members started whining (I did, but as a joke) that they wanted big avatars.

And I will note that his title is not a custom one. It's a 'job title' like my Recognized Member status, and there are no rules as to when the staff can Knight, RM, or Admin anyone. They can do so whenever they choose. If Crash already had a custom title and then became an "Aministrator", would you be complaining?

no. i'm not really complaining either. i just felt like whining. i really don't care, as long as it doesn't go around happening to everyone. plus this is the fastest i've ever gotten a post replied to so, uh, ha!

and since the topic is how did this happen? i was also wondering why i saw a picture of jojo and psy married at the local church. they aren't suppsoed to be married. how did this happen?

EDIT: I love you too abomy *hug*

Quote Originally Posted by clouded sky
    i just think if the custom title rule can be thrown out the window, i want one too. heck. even if it was "whiny butt". because then i'd be cool. that's really the only thing i'm upset about. so yes. flame, spam, insult, and kill me now
    Well, you know what. The mods are making fun of us, if you had been involved, you'd have a stupid mis-spelled title too. We're all mad about it, we're not proud of it, it was fun for a while, but now it's just dumb looking. Just leave it alone and stop complaining about it. If you wanted to be known as "Crash's Kniyht", "Crash's Phainyt" (or whatever it is that they gave to Little Miss Awesome), or "administratar", then you should've just been involved in the campaign and you would've gotten your wish.

Edit: Sorry, lost my temper and I replied to this before the other posts showed up.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

That happened the same way this did. A joke.

but i love everyone in power. especially Del. he's so pretty.

EDIT: I didn't make this thread to make people mad!!! Don't be mad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clouded sky
    but i love everyone in power. especially Del. he's so pretty.

EDIT: I didn't make this thread to make people mad!!! Don't be mad!!!
    I just lost my temper for a second. I'm sorry. But I figured it'd be something good if you got the insight from someone who had the joke played on them. Again, I'm terribly sorry.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

I think this was made out of jealousy, because it wasn't you, also.. this is the way EoFF is, people play games, have fun, relax.. get used to it, its 90% jokes around here.

My 2 cents.