Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AC Questions and Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    there you go need i say more? or does someone else want to have a say?
    this shot is not in the movie, the sword shown in this is not the new Buster that Cloud uses... if you look closely at the first pick you can see the 2 black holes the new one doesn't have those on the back side of it...

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyG
    I got a question, why does Kadaj start screaming when he was in the church holding Jenova?
    Quote Originally Posted by http://xthost.info/ffwebnovel/
    Q. Why did Kadaj cry out when he looked inside the box?
    A. Pick one of the following reasons for yourself:
    - It was in such a state, he couldnt stand looking at it.
    - He was overjoyed.
    - The power came flowing out of it.

(From the replica script book.)
    The box was broken by Cloud.
    Kadaj checks the box and looked like he was filled with joy.
    But the box was damaged, the contents were injured.
    With an expression of surprise and sadness, he held onto the box tightly.
    Kadaj yells out.
    He thought to himself that the President must have damaged it and not Cloud.
    It makes him cry out in sorrow because only his mother was being hurt.
    --Box Box Box Box

Quote Originally Posted by maxdas
    if you guys really saw the movie you would notice that when he gets off of his bike he puts the second smaller sword in a sheath on this leg/hip whatever. so when the buster is knocked out of his hand and stuck sideways in the side of the building he uses the smaller sword for defense and then jumps away to get the buster. the smaller sword is the one that has the revolving hilt and opens all the swords at the end of the movie.

question - does anyone have a good picture of all the swords separately or whole, let me now or post it.

for this one its simple, since Kadaj is the main villan character why the hell would he be fighting Yazoo. also we know that Yazoo and Loz are left in the Tunnel bomb explosion so they don't show up till the end. yes there is a big difference with their hair. it can be seen in the first scene with them and the old buster sword and when they are in the old Capitol recruiting the kids. and if nothing else will settle this they use different weapons. Kadaj uses the double bladed katana and Yazoo uses the gun sword. i hope this settles this issue as well.

Can someone please explain the Cloud Zack Aeris Tifa issue?

Instead of double posting, please use the edit button. -kikimm
    No need to explain anything now, see how you revived a thread that was dead 7 months ago? Yeah, that's when the movie wasn't released.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Default Tifa's Gloves

what is the importance of Tifa's gloves, i read somewhere that they are special, How? and Why?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

they're just leather gloves to add power to her punches.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My question is: what is REALLY going on at the beginning, when we see Reno in the helicopter and we hear Elena screaming? I still haven't figured out the dynamics of the scene completely.

Default good question

i have to add to that question. in the beginning they say 490 years ago before and after reno goes to the crater so how the hell does that work and who the hell is elena.

i have to add to that question. in the beginning they say 490 years ago before and after reno goes to the crater so how the hell does that work and who the hell is elena.
    I think thats the date. I'm not sure, because I can't read the Kanji after it.

Elena is one of the Turks. In FFVII, (SPOILER)she was called in as a replacement for Reno when Cloud, Barret and Tifa kicked his ass.
    Can a heart still break after it's stopped beating?

the beginning says 498 years ago, not 490

If you remember in FFVII ending after the credis, it says "500 years later" and then you see Red XIII with his three small kids running

Now, AC, as to throw in an easter egg for the fans. They began the movie like the way FFVII ended, but since AC's events are two years after the ACTUAL events in FFVII, the movie says "498 years before"

FFVII + Two years = Advent Children
    Red XIII in 500 years - Two years = Advent Children

Where did the Kadaj Gang come from?
    I dont have a picture that meets this forum's rule

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar
    My question is: what is REALLY going on at the beginning, when we see Reno in the helicopter and we hear Elena screaming? I still haven't figured out the dynamics of the scene completely.
    they are tryin to get Jenova out of the northern crater, and Kadaj and his gang come along and attack them, thats why elena is screaming i guess... i am assuming that elena and tseng get captured, and that would explain the later scene with Kadaj and their ID cards.

have you played the game? these questions are pretty easy to answer if you have played the game, esp the elena one, as she has a notable role in it... if not, play the game!! it will make the movie so much more enjoyable.

and understandable
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I know this thread has moved on now but I'm gonna post some pics of the swords as people were asking several questions regarding the look of the swords and how they combine.
    Heres a bitmap image of the swords:

SwordCombinations (If that doesnt work then use this link. Scroll down to see the white bitmap image
    http://www.ff7acmovie.com/articles/ff7ac_reviews_and_analyses/cloud's_6_piece_sword_in_ff7ac.html

First sword (the base sword) expanded: (Dont mind the arrows!)
    BaseSwordExpanded
    BaseSwordExpanded
    Second sword (a bit hard to see/sword in first link is on the right):
    SecondSword
    SecondSword
    Third and Fourth swords (two of the same kind go on each side of the base sword):
    Third&FourthSwords
    Fifth and Sixth swords (same rule applies here):
    Fifth&SixthSwords
    Last edited by Croyles; 11-09-2005 at 06:40 PM.

Can someone tell me if moogles actually appear in FF7?
    The first time i saw them was in 9.
    COOKIES+MUD
    So I waited for you...
    What wouldnt I do
    And I'm covered it's true
    Im covered in You

REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!

yes... in ff7 a moogle/mog is seen riding a chocobo whenever you execute the choco/mog summon, also Cait Sith is riding a giant moogle/mog (dont really know the difference)... in AC the moogle is seen as a doll, that a girl is holding...
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void