Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: AC Questions and Answers

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Default AC Questions and Answers

post some qs here and hopefully someone will answer them

ok in one trailer when Yazoo swipes clouds sword it falls half way to the ground therefore cloud is unarmed but he fights back with another sword he got out of no where, was his Buster sword split or what?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    ok in one trailer when Yazoo swipes clouds sword it falls half way to the ground therefore cloud is unarmed but he fights back with another sword he got out of no where, was his Buster sword split or what?
    It was another sword strapped to the back of his left leg. I'll see if I can get you a screenshot of him drawing it forth.

Edit: Okay, I've got the screenshots. I'll have them posted in a few seconds.

Edit 2: Okay, here they are:

Linkage 1.
    Linkage 2.
    Linkage 3.
    Linkage 4.
    Last edited by Squall of SeeD; 03-29-2005 at 01:21 AM.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

And the Buster Sword wasn't "split" I believe you see it land somewhere in ground (perfectly standing up of course). I'll leave that to SquallofSeeD to post screen shots...lol...sorry man

Also, that isn't Yazoo he's fighting, its Kadaj.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomKid
    And the Buster Sword wasn't "split" I believe you see it land somewhere in ground (perfectly standing up of course). I'll leave that to SquallofSeeD to post screen shots...lol...sorry man
    Yes, his sword is cast away from him fully intact and it lands sticking in the ground:

The sword flying away.
    The sword sticking in the ground. Look to the right of Kadaj's hip. You can seen the hilt, haft, and upper part of the blade.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

how can you people tell the difference between Yazoo and Kadaj?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    how can you people tell the difference between Yazoo and Kadaj?
    Uhm, you can tell because one of them has longer hair and the other is shorter hair. I *think* it's Kadaj who has the shorter hair.

Loz isn't the hard one because he's the only one who actually looks like a man.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

yeah

i still cannot tell the dif between Yazoo and Kadaj

LET THE HAMMER FALL

The easiest way, like Wrexsoul said, is the hair. Kadaj's hair is a good bit shorter than Yazoo's--Kadaj's hair reaches just past his chin, while Yazoo's goes well past his shoulders. Also, I think Kadaj has a rounder face, but that might just be me. Attached are some pictures so you can tell the difference. Does that help any?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sig created by the lovely Starry Relm! ^_^ - - - I'm Bardock's seventh wife... O_o
    Chatting about Final Fantasy...good. Avoiding killer evil fairies...not so much.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

i don't understand how people can NOT tell the difference between the two. They look almost nothing alike and it's starting to piss me off that people are like, "Oh they have long hair. They're the same person." and stuff like that. As like twenty people said, it's the hair that tells them apart that's the most obvious. Second, it's their eyes, but you probably won't see that. You don't even have to look hair to figure it out. And YAzoo looks a bit more feminine than Kadaj.

As for th fight with Cloud, Kadaj cuts the blade of the Buster Sword, kind of slices through it and Cloud turns around and attacks with the rest of the blade that's left, not a new one. Kadaj then flips over the attack.
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

i watched the trailer again after the sword lands int he ground cloud reaches into his leg and reveals a different sword

LET THE HAMMER FALL

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

so did I, and from what it looks like to me, it looks like half of the sword goes flying off into the distance and then Cloud comes back with another attack, but you know, it doesn't matter. If he has another sword attached to him, which is nowhere to be seen in the other parts of the trailer during that scene before that part, then okay, he does. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. Sheesh. I'm just saying that only half of the buster sword goes flying and it looks like Cloud switched hands before attcking Kadaj again.
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Squall of SeeD
    It was another sword strapped to the back of his left leg. I'll see if I can get you a screenshot of him drawing it forth.

Edit: Okay, I've got the screenshots. I'll have them posted in a few seconds.

Edit 2: Okay, here they are:

Linkage 1.
    Linkage 2.
    Linkage 3.
    Linkage 4.

there you go need i say more? or does someone else want to have a say?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

yea, pretty obvious to tell the difference between Kadaj and Yazoo...Kadaj is the tuff one, always messing with Cloud....Yazoo(longer hair) is normally just blasting away with his gun on his bike

Default second sword

if you guys really saw the movie you would notice that when he gets off of his bike he puts the second smaller sword in a sheath on this leg/hip whatever. so when the buster is knocked out of his hand and stuck sideways in the side of the building he uses the smaller sword for defense and then jumps away to get the buster. the smaller sword is the one that has the revolving hilt and opens all the swords at the end of the movie.

question - does anyone have a good picture of all the swords separately or whole, let me now or post it.

for this one its simple, since Kadaj is the main villan character why the hell would he be fighting Yazoo. also we know that Yazoo and Loz are left in the Tunnel bomb explosion so they don't show up till the end. yes there is a big difference with their hair. it can be seen in the first scene with them and the old buster sword and when they are in the old Capitol recruiting the kids. and if nothing else will settle this they use different weapons. Kadaj uses the double bladed katana and Yazoo uses the gun sword. i hope this settles this issue as well.

Can someone please explain the Cloud Zack Aeris Tifa issue?

Instead of double posting, please use the edit button. -kikimm