Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: whats is your favorite kingdom hearts keyblade

Metal Chocobo. Great attack, IMHO.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

OOH--Oblivion. Hands down! *does jig*. Although, I agree: Riku's Keyblade is freakin' awesome! But, Oblivion, because it's dark. And cool. And, it's found in Hollow Bastion, and for me, anything connected to that place is holy. *does jig* Also, it's very strong. It does make me sad that it cuts your magic, since I'm a magic fanatic, but it's so freakin' cool, I have to use it!

|M|U|S|I|C|
    My Anti-Drug

lady luck...three wishes...and the divine rose.....
    since then....those 1000 words have never been spoken.......

Which FF Character Are You?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oathkeeper, it had the best meaning to it..in terms of looks I can't remember which one I liked the best =x
    rawr

Oblivion, besides Riku's Keyblade. The Metal Chocobo is pretty cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xander
    Oathkeeper, it had the best meaning to it..in terms of looks I can't remember which one I liked the best =x
    Agreed. That's why I like it so much. I think it's really cool that the keychain for it is Kairi's good luck charm. And it does look cool too.

The Oblivion looks awesome: It's not a cutesy keyblade at all.

I didn't like the Metal Chocobo much. It wasn't creative enough. The Diamond Dust from CoM was really cool though, if we're allowed to include it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

No we're not, that was a mean thing to do. Get us all thinking about a game we can't play. lol lol lol

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

It's not a mean thing to do. I have the game, I just can't beat a certain someone that is driving my insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    No we're not, that was a mean thing to do. Get us all thinking about a game we can't play. lol lol lol
    You can't play it? Oh, I'm so sorry for you. It's great! Let me tell you all about it. First...

Who are you having trouble beating, Chibi?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Ooh ooh ooo CoM!!!

I thought she meant Final Mix. I didn't actually read past the point that said Diamond Dust. I heard that Diamond Dust was a Keychain you could obtain in Final Mix.
    I have seen the Diamond Dust in Chain of Memories/CoM but seeing on a CARD is not nearly as cool as seeing it in action.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Ooh ooh ooo CoM!!!

I thought she meant Final Mix. I didn't actually read past the point that said Diamond Dust. I heard that Diamond Dust was a Keychain you could obtain in Final Mix.
    I have seen the Diamond Dust in Chain of Memories/CoM but seeing on a CARD is not nearly as cool as seeing it in action.
    ...Are you referring to me when you say "she"..?

And agreed that seeing it on the card is nowhere near as cool as seeing it in action. But I still think that the Diamond Dust looks awesome, even on the card (the One-Winged Angel doesn't, though).

Yes. I'm referring to you as "she" . . . lol

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?

...Well, just so you know, I am a male. I'm slightly insane, and a hopeless romantic, but I am still a heterosexual male. Don't make that mistake again, ok?

I'm a metrosexual. At least, my cousins call me that.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Who are you having trouble beating, Chibi?
    Riku, after Destiny Islands.