Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: whats is your favorite kingdom hearts keyblade

I like the keyblde near the end of the game Mickey has before u and him close the door of Kingdom hearts. i don't the name of it, but it looks like a cool keyblade!

The one which is the Kingdom Keyblade with a different paint job?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Yeah. You're talking about the one I'm talking about, right? Where it looks like the first keyblade u get, but the colors are just reversed, right?

Yup. I don't think it has an official name. At least, not one that we know about. Just call it Mickey's Keyblade.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

If We're Allowed to use Final Mix key blades, then One Winged Angel is Wicked.

for standard US FF, I used (in order) the Metal Chocobo, Pumpkin Head, and then Lionheart through the final boss. I saw the stats on the net, and Ultima Weapon only gave you like, 1 more STR point and 1 extra MP, so i was like F-this, no way i'm playing with the freaking TRUFFLES anymore.

If you can't tell....i've got a bit of a thing for the LENGTHY Keyblades. screw MP and oblivions 1 higher STR stat. too. freaking. short.

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    If We're Allowed to use Final Mix key blades, then One Winged Angel is Wicked.

for standard US FF, I used (in order) the Metal Chocobo, Pumpkin Head, and then Lionheart through the final boss. I saw the stats on the net, and Ultima Weapon only gave you like, 1 more STR point and 1 extra MP, so i was like F-this, no way i'm playing with the freaking TRUFFLES anymore.

If you can't tell....i've got a bit of a thing for the LENGTHY Keyblades. screw MP and oblivions 1 higher STR stat. too. freaking. short.
    Um, no.

Lionheart:
    Atk 10
    Str +7
    MP +1

Ultima Weapon:
    Atk 12
    Str +9
    MP +2

And the Ultima Weapon isn't that short...

Oh....well then..... I like Mickey's Blade!!!!

Oblivion, Lion Heart, ULITMA WEAPON.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

..."like" usually notes a generalization. as in "i'm not anal retentive enough to look up stats again to make sure i wasn't off by a WHOLE Str point."

are we just playing the "bust SA's balls" game?

(as a side note... you'll notice I was referring to Oathkeeper and Oblivion, not Ultima weaponon the length comment. as stated before...i never synthesized it cuz i didn't deem it worth the trouble for the benefits.)

Oblivion and Pumpkin Head.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Oblivion 2nd would be metal chocobo followed by lion heart (maybe it was braveheart)
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    ..."like" usually notes a generalization. as in "i'm not anal retentive enough to look up stats again to make sure i wasn't off by a WHOLE Str point."

are we just playing the "bust SA's balls" game?

(as a side note... you'll notice I was referring to Oathkeeper and Oblivion, not Ultima weaponon the length comment. as stated before...i never synthesized it cuz i didn't deem it worth the trouble for the benefits.)
    Well, it isn't that hard to synthesize the Ultima Weapon itself. It's synthesizing everything else to unlock it that is a pain.

Metal Chocobo, it was simple, smooth and just... great :s

Oblivion, so far...
    "I've had better days." Raven, Soldiers of Everdream

Well, not counting Ultima...

Looks: Pumpkin Head. That's the sexiest peice of metal since the PS3 prototypes.

Useability: Lady Luck. +2 MP, +8 strength, 8 attack? Whoot!
    98% of the teenage population is annoyed with people who are self-righteous because they haven't tried pot. If you're one of the other 2%, bite me.