Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai
    S'okay. It's something I've lived with for like, forever. People just forget that sometimes there are those of us out there.

Anyways, has anyone seen any new trailers? I can't read japanese well, so I can't make heads out of tails on the japanese square-enix site.
    Well, if you've seen the Jump Festa trailer (I'm guessing you have because of what you posted in the thread), you've seen as much as I can explain to you.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I'm talking about the site itself. I can only read a few words. And since it's all in java, one can't translate the pages.

If you can read a few words, then you know more about it than me.
    I hope they put up an English site soon.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

"If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

By the way, Red Haired Girl is Kairi.
    Last edited by Jack - Blademaster; 05-03-2005 at 03:06 PM.
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Uhh, just a warning, but triple posting is not really a great idea. That's what the edit button is for...

Double-posting is just as bad.

that must be terrible. i don't have the sense of smell, and i know i sometimes get upset by it.
    my real name begins with a"W"