Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Trailer

New Trailer

Here is the new trailer for KH2. (SPOILER)Omg Auron without glasses i think, and background is a diff version of simple and clean in parts and theres a angry beauty and the beast guy Yep. Im not the biggest fan of KH but it looks pretty good.
    O' Death Be Not Proud...

kid, this aint a new trailer...its the 2004 hi-quality trailer...it's been out for a long time and i can't just put my anger into words right now...got my hopes up fer nothing...

you're right though, you're not a big fan of KH because if you were, you would have known that...

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

Articles
    Blog Entries

no, it's new. it's very similar to the 2004 one but it's different in places. not much new info though.... also, kaizer, dont be so hard on people if they're not too sure on something.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    also, kaizer, dont be so hard on people if they're not too sure on something.
    you're right, i'm sorry. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and i wasn't really a happy camper in the morning...in what places of the trailer are new, cause i can't really see the difference

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

Is there more fighting and battle scenes added?

Don't worry pals.There say that another trailer is going to come soon - http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2/...05427126.shtml .
    I'm looking forward to see it.
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

I am so excited by that, but I do have a few problems with it!

1 - When Mickey turned his head one ear went behind the other! In all the cartoons Mickey Mouse appeared in there are always two ears visible, no matter what position his head is in!

2 - There were a lot of FF characters, so I'm kind of worried the amount of Disney may decrease (hope not)!
    my real name begins with a"W"

Quote Originally Posted by agrudis

1 - When Mickey turned his head one ear went behind the other! In all the cartoons Mickey Mouse appeared in there are always two ears visible, no matter what position his head is in!

2 - There were a lot of FF characters, so I'm kind of worried the amount of Disney may decrease (hope not)!
    1 - There is only one explanation - Mickey can move his ears.

2 - Agreed.Maybe some people won't agree with me but I think the main element in this game is Disney characters, not FF.
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

Below are quick notes of things seen in the trailer that can be considered as new information or interesting:

- There are scenes of Namine speaking with the blonde haired kid.
    - Various scenes featuring the blonde haired kid
    - Scene of Kairi speaking with Selphie
    - Scene of Sora fusing with Donald in which Sora's custome changes to blue.
    - Gummi Ship scenes

More of the following worlds:

- Halloween Town
    - Beast's Castle
    - Oylmpus Coliseum

The actual trailer has not been released yet. It should be arriving soon.
    YES!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by agrudis

1- who cares. it's upgraded graphics so obviously they want it looking real.

2- thank god, it's about time they decreased the disney upload...it was killing me. This game looks much darker so disney will make appearences in worlds that they are needed in.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Marvelous. If this one was pretty, then I definantly can't wait for the next one. The game just seems to be getting better and better.

And what's so bad about having Final Fantasy characters? It is a collaboration, after all.

2 - Agreed.Maybe some people won't agree with me but I think the main element in this game is Disney characters, not FF.
    2- thank god, it's about time they decreased the disney upload...it was killing me. This game looks much darker so disney will make appearences in worlds that they are needed in.
    Personally, watching the trailer, I saw much more of the Disney stuff than FF and that's well-more than I care to see.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

DUDE THIS GAME IS GONNA ROOOOOOOOOOCK! *wipes foam from mouth* Haha, I can't wait....man it wont come quick enough. BUt yeah I did see a lot of Disney Characters. BUt it didn't have the Emperors New Groove, KH2 will not be completed unless there is a llama! Lol
    BURGLEFICKLE!

I was hoping this one would have no disney characters and would actually have a plot of its own completely... but alas, no. Ofcourse thats old news ya know soo yah. I watched this trailer and for me it was completely new. I really liked it! I'm excited to see more of this game, they have done an amazing job at making Sora look older.. and if i could tell right Sora wears several different outfits... this leads me to believe maybe we get clothing options for him? maybe? For me thats fun ^_^

The graphics look about 40% better than the first one, but they still have room for improvement. Square has always been the top of the league, so ofcose there graphics r the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice
    if i could tell right Sora wears several different outfits... this leads me to believe maybe we get clothing options for him? maybe? For me thats fun ^_^
    Maybe. Maybe the only options lie in the Drive capability and who you merge with.
    Did you notice Sora's hair though? It's not brown anymore. It's turning blonde.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.