Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hack//INFECTOIN part 1

Default Hack//INFECTOIN part 1

does any one know Hack//INFECTOIN part 1
    i think it's a pretty cool rpg
    Visit this cool site http://cidhighwind001.proboards27.com/index.cgi

FF VII stay's the best no matter what

and FF XI is a big screw up along with FF crystal chornicols

Come here YOU NEED IT else u don't know what LIFE is http://tifalockhart7.proboards31.com/index.cgi

I'm thinking of buying it, and the other 3 in the series.

Passed em all and love em all. I really hate bandai for what little work they did with them. Someone like Square-enix could have done so much with those games.

Articles

I borrowed and played Infection and was looking forward to playing the other three, but lack of sufficient funds has kept me from doing so. One of these days I hope to grab up all four off of Ebay or something, because I really enjoyed Infection.

I don't even care of nothing changes between the games; I'd play them just for the continuation of the story.

I didnt mind much myself but I felt if square-enix had done them more people would appreaciate the great characters and brilliant and unique storyline.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have the first one, but I've only played ofr an hour or so, but it froze. *sigh* That's what I get for buying used games, though. From what I played, thuogh, I don't think I made a bad purchase. Except that Black Rose's voice is....beyond horrible. In English, at least.

I'll definitley buy the other three though, if ONLY for Liminality---that was some real good shiz.

--Box Box Box Box

I beat the first one, but for some reason all of the other versions except 4 are extinct. Does anyone live in south texas with Mutation?

I'm in Mutation but I'm not in Texas. I'm stuck in a way I need Virus Core F's to get to the (SPOILER)Net Slums who do I have to drain?

You weren't given a mission? I think if you select the 2nd or 3rd option in the warp gate, you can see warps to mission locations. Ones that you haven't completed are in white. This may be common knowledge, but I figured this out right when I went to Chosen Hopeless Nothingness in Infection.

ive played all of them except 4
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth.
    I'm in Mutation but I'm not in Texas. I'm stuck in a way I need Virus Core F's to get to the (SPOILER)Net Slums who do I have to drain?
    I think you have to data drain larger monsters in the carmina gadelica server. Im more then sure but Helba mentions it to you in an email if you want to be definite.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I have played and beaten them all. I agree a better job could have been done but I was very statified with the expansive and never ending world they created. Just imagine how long it would take for someone to go through all the possible area combinations in the final game. It has a unique system that is a lot of fun to play around with to see what you get.

If you are having trouble then www.gamefaqs.com

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've beaten Mutation. The Virus Core hunting is tedious at best, but it's generally a pretty good game. Really easy to level up in though.

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    I've beaten Mutation. The Virus Core hunting is tedious at best, but it's generally a pretty good game. Really easy to level up in though.
    Almost exactly what I was about to say. I WAS leveling up until I was going to get the next game, and since I have yet to get it i'm now maxed out.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's interesting, but very tedious, I found. The whole concept for the game is pretty cool, and was executed well, but overall I found it to be repetitive with the battles and so on. I probably need to give it a better chance sometime.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.