Thread: where is the game?????

Default where is the game?????

i have just ran around for a few hours fighting random things that come out of the floor and my first impression is that this game sucks is there any reason i should keep playing???

yes, the storyline and olympus colliseum

If you don't want to play, don't.Games are made for fun.Maybe it is not your type of game.
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

Or maybe you're still on Destiny Island? If you are go across the bridge and talk to Riku!
    my real name begins with a"W"

Yes this game geats really good, the story line, battle system and charicters. You should keep playing!!!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love the game but as someone said maybe it's not your sort of game. There's a lot more than the combat although that's a big part of it (but I found it fun anyway), there's the whole story that's the main thing and I guess you need to get into that to really want to play the game and enjoy it. I have a friend who has mastered games like Ocarina of Time and can finish a Resident Evil game in a few days, but with Kingdom Hearts he was all over the place. I think KH is an acquired taste ^^
    rawr

i got a bit furher now and its much better though the quests seem impossible as they give no hints as to where to go and what to do

It depends what quest's you are on about. In the worlds you are assigned different quests and yes they do hint as to where you should go, other times it just relies on common sense. As for sidequests, that is up to you to look for them, that's the whole point of them being there. A sidequest isn't directly accomplished. It's down to thought and determination, and it's up to your thinking skills to know where to go :P but yes in the worlds they do give you an idea where to go. And when in space you basically have to choose between worlds, although most of the time you have to go a specific way to get to a new world. It's fun never the less. <3 the music for it tho
    I'll figure it out later...

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Sometimes the quests don't come up untill you find a certain person, or go to a certian place. If you're talking about the worlds, they're just not linear like some games are.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xander
    I love the game but as someone said maybe it's not your sort of game. There's a lot more than the combat although that's a big part of it (but I found it fun anyway), there's the whole story that's the main thing and I guess you need to get into that to really want to play the game and enjoy it. I have a friend who has mastered games like Ocarina of Time and can finish a Resident Evil game in a few days, but with Kingdom Hearts he was all over the place. I think KH is an acquired taste ^^
    Acquired Taste?
    I beat the game in 4 days!(48 hours)

FFXIV Character

Yeah, but you went right through it, didn't you?

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Yeah but I still love it *snuggles his copy*

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: First tell us where exactly you are. If you have problems getting through it then consult an FAQ.

Rubedo: But, the game is great in my eyes. It's got humour, storyline. It gets better as you get farther and farther into the game. If you like Final Fantasy characters, as well as Disney characters, then you're in luck.

chaos: I think you should get a bit farther if you want to want to judge the game fairly. During my first playing, some of Destiny Island was pretty bland and boring.

FFXIV Character

Destiny Islands was a little bland, yes. But the rest of the game was wonderful. Especially near the end. I wouldn't trade it in for anything.