I think we should make it fairly good this time around. But we need to make it realistic, so here are the things that could lead to our "internal breakdown", so to speak...

1) Disagreements over the swear filter. The Staffers who haven't replied to Raistlin's thread actually want more swear words to be allowed, or else Leeza and Unne step down because they want every bad word to be censored.

2) I want to unban Baloki (which would make him the first of his kind to actually be unbanned - the only other that I know of is The Model Citizen, who wasn't unbanned but merely re-registered after a board change and we never bothered to ban him again), and we're all split on the decision.

3) We just don't tell anyone what's going on, other than 'we had some disagreements and some Staff decided to step down.' This would probably be the easiest to pull off.

4) Some Staffers want to ban ed, Raistlin, Kane and a couple of other members (maybe Doomgaze, Bleys or something) that they think the other Staffers are being too lenient to. We could actually go ahead and ban them just to make things more interesting. Although that would probably cause more of an uproar.

5) Cid wants to make the brown theme the ownly theme at EoFF. Many Staffers would rather die than see this happen, so they step down in protest.

6) We get some members in on the act and have them start a revolt against the existing Staff. I personally like this idea the most, provided we can get someone like Bleys in on it. We would only need a couple of members to be in on it and others would probably join their 'cause' anyway. xD

7) [other] Better ideas are welcome if you got 'em. We might have something more fitting nearer to the end of the month.

Another question is when do we actually start it. 31st March? 30th? 29th? The more we leave it, the more drama will go on in LiveJournal and EoFF, but there may be a point that people consider it a bit too early. *dunno*